• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Installing EVERYTHING

Started by Jonathan Irons, October 20, 2017, 12:14:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan Irons

First of all Thanks for answering
I Have two questions
What happened to RMIP-3
And... As an ex-kid that played Airport Tycoon 3...
I Want to install every single "Modular Airport" plugin
How can I install RMIP 2 And RMIP 2 releated plugins
Can you give me the list that concludes EVERY RMIP related airport plugin ?
And official aircraft ?
An DC3 Sim pilot of FS95/98/2004/FSX
An city planner of SC2K/SC4D
Veteran of COD1/4/MW/AW CNC Renegade MOHAA RA1/2/3 Generals Tiberian Sun/Firestorm/WC3FT/BFV/BF2/BF3/BF4

Tarkus

Unfortunately, RMIP-3 was never finished.  The main developers hitting a heavy patch of RL in 2011, and haven't logged into the site in several years.  Aside from a few last plane livery releases in early 2013, and xannepan's airport content under the team's label in 2014, the AC Team is essentially defunct.

There's a series of useful plugin lists in the "Where Can I Find This?" board--this thread is an index of all of them, and the airport one, which includes pretty much everything you're looking to find (at least everything made before 2012, which is almost everything on the airport side), can be found here.

The only other airport-related things that I can think of that have come out since have been some releases from the other airport team, the SimCity Aviation Group (SCAG), which has a few uploads on the STEX.  If you look for files by joelyboy911, ShadeSlayer, adroman, and fafalone, and their catalog thread here, you should be able to find just about all of their content.

Hope that helps!

-Alex