• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

NAM Issues Thread - PLEASE POST YOUR NAM QUESTIONS AND PROBLEMS HERE

Started by jahu, June 03, 2007, 10:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spot

RHW-3 T intersection with a street doesn't work. Cross intersection does.

Edit: intersection with a road doesn't work either.

Tarkus

I'll add those to the list (Edit: #140).  T-intersections in general get less attention than the +-intersections.

-Alex

Lewis2567

I don't know if this has been reported yet. I was playing SimCity 4 and using High Speed Rail and it was going diagonal and then I put a road under HSR. Both the road and HSR went invisible. I am using the latest version of NAM 31.3. And Is it possible to fix this problem?
— Lewis2567

GosTom

Not sure if reported or maybe it's something different, but I don't have those automatically created tuleps for roads. Any solutions?

Thanks!

Magneto

Road tuleps aren't automatically triggered anymore. Use the rail tool at crossroads to make these appear

GosTom

k808j

@Lewis2567,

Toggle thru the HSR and you will find diagonal HSR over road.

L i s t e n  T o  O u r  F a m o u s  T h e m e
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=PVfnXk">We Are Borg

pat1987

Hello Guys,

i would also like to know how to get rid of the grass along sidewalks. All Mods that have worked before doesnt seem to work with the new NAM version.

k808j

Magneto

Place the mod inside z_NAM folder and make sure it loads after the road textures folder

byr1al

Long time no see from me around here  :)

But I had to try out the new NAM, of course. And it works just brilliant - thank you NAM team - again.

Only one problem... I want to customize my traffic simulator - but every time i try to install the TSCT I get this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2knu8oquwabqr6o/nam.jpg (sorry, I couldn't remember how to upload pictures)

I'm never prompted later to install the tool. I have changed the settings of my programs folder, so that shouldn't be the problem (I'm the only user of this computer, so it shouldn't be a problem with administrator rights)

Any help?

z

This problem is likely to be fixed in NAM 31.2.  I'd recommend waiting for that, and if you still have problems, we can look at them then.

byr1al

Thanks, Z!
I guess I'll have to wait for 31.2, then. I'm very  tempted to ask when that'll be out, but I already know the answer to that  :P

I have another problem now...

The quality of this image is not good, I'm sorry. But if you look closely there's no traffic lights at the TULEP intersection. I've tried several techniques to get it to function but to no use. It's the same with avenues. My own theory is that I have an old traffic light mod somewhere in my plugins folder, but I can't find it anywhere.

Could I maybe make the appropriate TULEP file load last - would that solve the problem?

byr1al

(There seems to be a problem with the edit-function)

Nevermind about my last problem. I found the culprit. It was indeed an old traffic light mod lurking in the depths of my plugin folder!

k808j

Lewis2567

— Lewis2567

spot

31.2 problem:
I can't use rail to make the turning lanes appear anymore. I tried to reinstall and make sure it's turned on, but it still not working.

z

Quote from: spot on June 04, 2013, 03:51:31 PM
I can't use rail to make the turning lanes appear anymore. I tried to reinstall and make sure it's turned on, but it still not working.

You have to use the OWR tool to click on the intersection.  This was changed from the Rail tool to fix the problem with the stoplights.

Wiimeiser

No LHD textures

Rotated wrong

???

Oddity with the lines

No comment

Happens when I click the OWR-2. Simply clicking the OWR-3 fixes it entirely
Pink horse, pink horse, she rides across the nation...

WolfGuy100

Found a new problem.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
When I was cycling to a correct ramp, the entry ramp look SO messed up.