• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

show us your... city parks!

Started by eljacko, March 21, 2007, 11:51:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

solsystem

Quote from: tag_one on October 30, 2010, 03:04:30 AM
Wonderful park solsystem!!  :thumbsup:

Thank you, tag_one!

@wetsom: Beautiful colours.

@Terring7: Very interesting park concept!

Here are some pics from my City Happytown. I call it the "Water Park".

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

cubby420

Wild park there solsystem! Do I see the Hanging Gardens of Babylon in there?  :o

Here's a little park from my MD

deadwoods

I posted quite a few pics of a parks/canal system here. Unfortunately some of the pics seem to have disappeared over time. It does give a fairly good overview of the main park pieces available when I was last working with the set (way back in '07). ;D
David, aka deadwoods

noahclem

Nice work Deadwoods  :thumbsup:  Those BSC park pieces have been invaluable and your guide through the park system you created is well put together.

The diagonals, trees, rail, and paths look nice in yours as well Cubby420!

Here's a waterfront park I recently developed:

Ever since I discovered seawalls I've been developing my shorelines with them so I figured it was time to create an area without them! I'm quite pleased with the result!

Check out my MD for more with an overview of the area coming soon  ;)

solsystem

@Terring7: Thank you!  ()stsfd()

@:cubby420: Thanks! Yes, you're right. It comes from Pegasus http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=12960. Your park looks beautiful.

@noahclem:: Well done!  &apls

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

woodb3kmaster

Great work, Ioan! Might I ask what pack those curved paths are from?

A new custom square from yours truly:

Feel brand new. Be inspired.
NYHAVEN - VIEWS FROM WITHIN
Nuclear City - 5/8

Alejandro24

Very lovely parks here.  &apls
I'll show one of mine:

1024 wide is max size, I reduced it - Robin - Global Moderator.

Strong young men, And their beautiful wives... Through sun and steel transforming

Terring7

Very beautiful park &apls

2 suggestions:

1) Please avoid too large pictures. You can photo your park from a greater distance or you can cut this picture into smallers. Not anybody has a fast enough Internet connection speed and not everybody want to scroll left and right to see the picture.

2) Shadows makes the game lagging but they will also make the pictures more beautiful. If you had activated the shadows only for the picture, the park will looks even more cool.

But still i love what i see :thumbsup:
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

io_bg

Quote from: woodb3kmaster on January 26, 2011, 04:12:01 PM
Great work, Ioan! Might I ask what pack those curved paths are from?
Thanks! They can be found in SFBT's $$$ park set, which can be found in the LEX and the STEX. And nice work on your plaza!

mikeski

Lovely parks everyone, here's one from my biggest city.

MCO1254

Mikeski, that's a great midtown-type area. I love how the mid-rise buildings fit in together.

This one is not quite as urban as some of the ones before it, but it sits a couple miles west of downtown in a city of roughly 300,000.

Kcrimsonsim

On Lake Voluminous, the shoreline stretches for miles. Beaches, piers, and seawalls attract joggers, fishermen, and dogwalkers from all over the city. Here's a peek at Cricket Park, east of LakeFront Drive...

Skin that smokewagon and see what happens!

Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

River City!

io_bg

Central Park in 1932 :P

More - in my MD ::)

io_bg

Buildings overlooking Central Park

Schulmanator

A new park on the bluff overlooking a bend in the Wirdleonia River, Robinia

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

tcx

Earth quake

A lot of nice pictures.
I really enjoy your "central park" io_bg, specially the "1930's pictures". Excellent job.  :thumbsup:

Terring7

The Choice is Ours
---