• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capo

Yes I'm sticking with Masochist as well

3-1 Masochist

The complete history of Evergem ->My Mayor Diary <-
Come and visit Paroch Plein!

thundercrack83

SuperTimo

even if i lose i feel honored to have been beaten by such a great pic! if it was me voting id vote for him  too! nice one lol!

RippleJet

I agree with you, SuperTimo! :D

5-1 to Masochist

DFire870

After a long absence, I'm back! And I will be starting a new MD soon.

suplado!

Masochist

Masochist

vs. SuperTimo

Score is still 7-1 Masochist...

SuperTimo, if you could, please save your picture as a .jpg next time.  The .png's are larger and they take longer to load...thanks!

(Under Construction)

threestooges

Kitsune

7-1 masochist, Timo's picture reminds of whenever I have too much to drink!  :D
~ NAM Team Member

oldrogue

Hmmmm quandry alert......

I'm voting for Masochist on this, and I think that makes it

10-1.....somebody better check my counting tho ::)

Kitsune, you and I must drink the same stuff.... ;D
Sometimes I go into my own little world....but it's ok, they know me there.

Tarkus

I think you're right, oldrogue.  It was 8-1 before Kitsune's vote, which actually would have been 9-1.

At any rate, I figured I'd give it a shot with a TLA pic. ;)

-Alex (Tarkus)

Pat

hmmm sunset on the pier or TLA shot.... Dang it Alex you make it soo hard to nit pick a pic.... Masochist you are no better grrrrrrr i cant figure which one has a flaw in it..... OK I love your pic Alex has the TLA does break in the center lines to allow the street traffic threw and Masochist I love the sunset and the lights flickering on... But i must vote for one and i vote for...................

1 - Alex

0 - Masochist

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

thundercrack83

JoeST

Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Masochist

Whoa!  Sorry guys, but my picture's made it through three rounds already (vs. Pat Riot, squidi, and SuperTimo), so it's done.  Thank goodness, because it might not've survived this one...;)

We need a challenger for Tarkus...
(Under Construction)

Pat

ooooh nooooooo grrrrr... see what happens when i fall of the face of the forum for awhile lol.... Sorry about that Masochist, I feel like a NoOb lol......   OK so who is gonna brave a challenge to Alex???

EDIT:  OK so i noticed i forgotten a word that I should have had in the first place.... Geeezzs I feel Like a NoOb real bad tonight..... Thank you Dustin at least i don't feel to bad for not looking now lol....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

thundercrack83

Don't worry, Pat. I've done the same thing more times than I'd care to remember...

suplado!

ill try again?! (is this possible..)

Tarkus's

vs

Mine
"Oasis"

RippleJet

Quote from: suplado! on December 04, 2007, 11:52:05 PM
(is this possible..)

Of course it is! ;)
You didn't loose in the previous competition, and this pic hasn't been up recently. :)

Both pics are very good, and very different...
...but I'll have to give it Alex this time.

1-0 to Tarkus

threestooges

Tough one... the desert is very well done, and the tpw really adds to it. Everything is the pic has a very continuous theme. Tarkus' pic really shows off the tla's that he's been working on. This pic too, is well laid out, and quite clean. I think I will give the edge to tarkus this round.
2-0 tarkus

-edit: Also, congratulations on the new HOF entry.-