• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Austrium Republic - central Europe country

Started by robercik, February 02, 2010, 08:11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nedalezz

Thats a lovely little piece of land right there, you have completely covered it with EVERY detail I can think of! Great stuff!

penguin007

Wow this is an awesome start!!!! I love the region you're using and the current city sqaure looks amazingly detailed with some great lotting.

Will

canyonjumper

Wow! Excellent start! Eagerly awaiting more!

-Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

Gilikov1994

Woow, an great European CJ MD..
b.t.w, Can you tell me how I made an bridge-connection in one of the first pictures you've made?
(please send me a message back)

- Giel
Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

CrossSide

planetechef

Just awesome  :o :o :o, now i know what details it's about, very very nice to watch. I will follow your work very closer, and in bonus, we have this fantastic animation, i even don't know we can do this can of things 10/10
& coming soon "Sakura Republic".

kwakelaar

This is a beautifully detailed update. The farms are of course perfect for this place. I especially liked the image with the windmill, very well done. &apls

Sciurus

Just impressive and amazing work on the LE!!! :o :o
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Tomas Neto

The way as you present your updates are entirely revolutionary, but not for reason of the animations (that are marvelous), but yes by the big quality and beauty of your cities! I'm liking a lot of your MD!!!  &apls &apls

Nardo69

Great update! That small road construction is really nice. I also like how you connected the wind power plant with the RRP gravel paths.
And your pine woods look better than mine ...