• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Orleans County

Started by Ryan B., April 17, 2009, 08:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

canuck3360

I sense a connection of the french type at that airport......
very nice work on the interchange and signage as always

Tarkus

Ryan, my friend, you are truly a signage genius.  Those overhead assemblies are a great sight to behold.  Can't wait to see what else you cook up next!

-Alex

sebes

I do so agree with what Alex write above here ( ^^^ there ^^^): the signage is class A.

Also looking at the roads and exits, yoy made them look very natural and real. I never played with RHW myself - but... seem I got to go for it now as well :)
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Pat

Ryan looking very sweet there with the signage!!!! oooohh I love the bandit as well too and because of you I had to crack out my videos and watch all three lol last weekend lol

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Sciurus

Oh, a french name city :o Lyndonville :D I don't know if it's already exists, but it sounds very french $%Grinno$%
However, wanna see a city, a real city, with buildings, and all :)

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Ryan B.

Rory / canuck3360:  I thought you might recognize that.  ;)  If only I knew how to make a good airport . . . . but that will come later.

Alex / Tarkus:  Really, all the accolades go to Arthur (artforce1).  Arthur spearheaded the original Generic Highway Sign Development Project, and that's where all this really started.

Sebes:  Thank you, thank you.  Please don't think you have to bring Nieuw Nederland up to my standards.  We're playing by different rules - I'm sure there's things in our MUTCD (Manual on Uniform Control Traffic Devices) that aren't in your equivalent, and vice-versa.

Guillaume / Sciurus:  "Lyndonville" was originally called "Lyndon"; however, there was already an entity in New York named Lyndon.  Lyndonville was incorporated in 1903.  I believe "Orleans" had a French connection (but not like the one I discussed above with Rory).  I had started work on building a real city, with buildings and all . . . . .

That is, until my exhaust fan failed for the second time this year.

:'(  >:(  :bomb:  :angrymore:

Unfortunately, that means no Orleans County until I get it fixed.
I'm sorry this had to happen again, folks.  We were just getting started . . .

metarvo

Oh, man!  &mmm  There's nothing quite like computer problems.  I hope you're able to get that fixed.  You have been backing up your work, haven't you?

The signage in your last update is totally delicious, Ryan.   :thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Pat

gasp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! noooo not again eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks Ryan say it aint so!!! If it must be OK I understand and you know I will be here to support you still no matter what!!! I do hope you can get that fan fixed or a new computer...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

threestooges

Sorry to hear that Ryan. However, I know it's just a temporary setback. I'll be keeping an eye out for your next update when you're back up and running again.
-Matt

Sciurus

You're right, Orleans has a french connection (the city of Orléans, in France) ;)

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture

canuck3360

Guillaume the other "French Connection" that I refered to is this Sabres French Connection

Sciurus

Ah ok, sorry also $%Grinno$%

Guillaume :)
L'atelier d'architecture

sebes

Oh no....not again......  Ryan I am very sorry, mostly for you! Here some flowers from the Rhenen flowermarket to cheer you up.... ()flower()
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Ryan B.

Folks, thank you so much for the kind words and flowers.

The good news is that it was a quick fix.  We're back up and running.

Tarkus

Yay!  I'm glad to hear the laptop's back up and running--hopefully, it stays that way, too.  That thing's been giving you quite a fit lately.  Looking forward to seeing more Orleans County here!

-Alex

Nexis4Jersey

great to hear that Ryan!

Pat

Ryan you freaked me out for nothing why I outta well support you still lol!!!!

danielcote

Nice networks You must have put alot of effort into that.

sebes

Quote from: Ryan B. on May 14, 2009, 06:09:40 PM
Folks, thank you so much for the kind words and flowers.

The good news is that it was a quick fix.  We're back up and running.

OK - this was just cheap trick to get some flowers right?  Next time just ask us for some nice words and flowers without freaking us out mate  %BUd%
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

canuck3360

Quote from: sebes on May 16, 2009, 05:14:07 AM
OK - this was just cheap trick to get some flowers right?  Next time just ask us for some nice words and flowers without freaking us out mate  %BUd%

if it was he's good cause it happened whilst I was talkin to him

anyways let's get those roadways up ryno