• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

VIP RuralPack

Started by Badsim, March 03, 2011, 08:34:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Girafe

not so soon sorry,

I checked a little bit the files yesterday and I spotted few problems.

I need to speak with my guinea fowls band.

Think nothing before October  &mmm
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

marsh

I think the team needs to not state a release time. (What the NAM team does.)

Figuring someone said back in January that it was practically done, along with a few times after. I'm not trying to be mean at all, and I say this with the utmost respect for you all, but if you say a estimated release time, and pass it (on upwards of a few months) it leads to a lot of disappointment.

Again I can't stress this enough, don't get me wrong. I love this project and am anxiously looking forward to it's release whenever it may be. :)

,marsh

Rady

The longer we have to wait for release, the longer do we have time to think about where we will use this wonderful addon ... and how wonderful it will look ... so take your time!
If it's a good idea, go ahead and do it. It's much easier to apologize than it is to get permission.

Visit my BAT thread: Slow BAT steady - Rady's first BAT attemtps

Girafe

Quote from: marsh on August 04, 2011, 05:08:11 PM
I think the team needs to not state a release time. (What the NAM team does.)

Figuring someone said back in January that it was practically done, along with a few times after. I'm not trying to be mean at all, and I say this with the utmost respect for you all, but if you say a estimated release time, and pass it (on upwards of a few months) it leads to a lot of disappointment.

Again I can't stress this enough, don't get me wrong. I love this project and am anxiously looking forward to it's release whenever it may be. :)

,marsh

Yes we though that we uploaded this set in early year but we were so far from lot of problems.

At first we know that we are working only the autumn and winter due to the work of our guinea fowls especially Cédric.
But his departure during the spring was sudden and all the projects were stopped.

Plus the seasonal work of Cédric, David got a second son, Ben mooved house...

Only Cedric packaged all this MMPs and is the only person who modded them.

Moreover we faced to other "sc4" problems,

- where to upload?
- who will upload?
- how upload more than 50M?
- make 1 pack or many smaller?

It's not easy questions, for these reasons we decided to wait the come back of Cédric in October to go ahead with this pack.
And it's the date I mentionned previously.

There was a lot of work and I didn't play with the stuff of my other guinea fowls but the 2 sets I opened yesterday was improper and I think we have to work again on some of the sets.
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Une_ame

Sounds pretty fair too me !!

Thanks again for all your good work guys and keep making us dreaming !  :thumbsup:
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Badsim

So you didn't want any false release date ... you've been heard !  ()stsfd()

Except that the first part of the pack is available on the STEX : http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/26806-vip-ruralpack/

Coming next ( and very soon ) the ploppable cars ...

You can report any bug or issue in that thread .

Thank you for the long wait , read the readme carefully & have fun with it .  :P

The VIP Team .  :thumbsup:

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

marsh

Thank you so much!  ;D I've been waiting so anxiously for these, glad to finally see them up.

Orange_o_

I am very sorry for the delay, I thought of you often expect that it so eagerly. But the vagaries of life may decide otherwise.

I really hope you find pleasure in creating beautiful scenery, although it will take long time to compete with Antigone, in the SC4 Picture Competition

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Girafe

Who said we were late, I said October, today 27th September, we are in advance on the planning  ;D
The Floraler

Vlasky

OMG! Thank you so much! I've been secretly wanting these ever since I first saw them! Thank you!
My Thread - Vlasky going global BATs - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15573.0

Girafe

We have a small problem with the icon of two sets: Or_VIP_Corylus & R6_VIP_HerbesPampaBig

The icons are not showing, please removed these packs and replace them by this ones:

Normally the .exe will be correct in tomorrow by Orange.

EDIT Orange : This message is obsolete
The Floraler

marsh

Thank you for getting that fixed so fast :)

Ol.S / Benoit

Free afternoon ? MMmmmm this is gonna be geek time with the rural pack today !

Thanks a lot guys !
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Yan077

Yeah it's here, at last  ;D
Congrats to all the Guinea fowls for that crazy pack !!!  :P

Framly

Great work my friends &apls

Thanks for this amazing pack :)

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

metarvo

I'm glad to see this is out.  As the seasons change in RL, I'll be pleased to see the same thing happen in SC4.  Of course, there can never be too many rural items available, so this is a must-have.  Good work, VIP Team.

&apls
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

noahclem

Great work and thanks so much guinea fowls!  &apls  Nice bird pictures in the readmes by the way  :D

I can't wait to try these out!

Dublin

Congrat's on a job well done. Amazing work.  &apls
Where ever you go, there you are.

supremec

Thanks for all the VIP team for this amazing work!!  &apls  &apls
Click on the banner to see my BATs

zzsteven

First let me say "Thank you VIP Team, these are a great work"   &apls

A small glitch with catails:

Nevermind.... restarted and glitches were gone. My bad. :(

zz