• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Missing Road Start/End Piece and Road Over RHW Piece

Started by Ratskin, February 02, 2014, 06:07:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ratskin

I am missing both the "Road Start/End Piece" and "Road Over RHW Piece" after installing NAM 32. I had the pieces before the upgrade of NAM which I have been running for years. I've reinstalled and uninstalled the installation NAM numerous times to no avail. When I removed the Network Addon Mod and z___Nam folder the pieces do not reappear. The only options in the non-NAM Build Roads menu are Roads, One Way Roads, Avenues, and Streets. In the Build Highways and Ramps menu I have Ground Highway Cloverleaf, Elevated Highway Cloverleaf, Ground Highway T-Intersection, Elevated Highway T-Intersection, Ground Highway Overpass Onramp, Elevated Highway Overpass Onramp, and the Ground and Elevated Highway Side Onramps. It could be I simply forgot where the pieces are located but I am not able to find them after reinstalling a fresh copy of NAM. 

I am running Windows 7 64bit. I have numerous backups so I could swipe the file from another backup if only I was able to determine which file it is. I would rather not do a virgin reinstall of SC4 if at all possible. Right now, sadly, all the joyful fun of SC4 has been sucked right out of this fascinating game.

Ratskin

31.2 running on 1.1.641.0, Alex. I used the installer to upgrade right over 31.2. Do you know where those pieces are normally found, Alex? Right now I am in the process of removing recently added Lots and Mods to verify one of those aren't causing the issue.

Thank you.

Tarkus

I just checked my own NAM 32 installation.  The Road Start/End piece is where it always was, at the start of the 15m Elevated Road Viaducts button, and the Road-over-RHW pieces are still under their respective button.  Are none of the non-Maxis buttons showing up for you?  That would seem to suggest the NAM isn't being installed to your Plugins directory.

Fortunately, I don't think you're going to have to worry about reinstalling the game.

-Alex

Ratskin

Thank you for your assistance, Alex. The Road/Start End is right where you indicate it should be! I missed that countless times and it was "driving" me crazy.

Once again, THANK YOU!

Tal