• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Buffalo County

Started by skell, July 24, 2007, 04:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thundercrack83

Excellent updates, there, skell! And I don't think I've commented on it yet, but your storyline is great, too, my friend! The farms  outside of Bradford look fantastic! Keep up the good work!

Pat

Whewww skell that was close one i thought i was seeing a potentialy great MD go to waste
cause of a few things happening but thank god it wasnt the case here... I loved the story
and i think a little CBD wont be that bad for Carlisle..... See you next update - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

skell

Not sure if I have anyone sitting on the edge of their chair or not, waiting for the next update like it was a new Harry Potter book, but with the release of CAM I think it'll be a bit before the plot goes forward. Hopefully I'll at least post some shots of areas that I'm working on.

My plans for the next week or so are to work on some of the rural areas around Bradford, continue work on the navy base (Now that I think of it, I will post some shots of this. A couple corners are basically finished and look really cool too) and probably I'll start scoping out a site a good distance away from Bradford and Edwinsport to establish another sizeable town/city.

I probably need to hunt down a forum for these questions but maybe someone can help me out:

Where can I find the marine parade props for the SNM parade ground?  The drill ground works fine. It calls for a file that's something like USMC Parade but it's no longer at Plex or Simtropolis.

Also, the additional navy yard lots (dry dock, warehouses) are missing a prop, again I"m not at my usual computer so I don't know for certain what I'm missing but I searched the other night and at least one was no longer at the address the readme linked to. 

So stay tuned, but not too tuned or else you'll miss out on what other things are happening around here!

Alright, time to get to work....

Skell
No signature... I'm purely derivative.

Pat

Skell well hopefully i can give you a helping hand Here and i hope to see that update within a week or soo - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie