• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Lars' MD - Featuring the Zollernmark - First 2009 Update

Started by praiodan, February 09, 2007, 02:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badsim

Hi praiodan ,

So we've had to wait about 2 months to see others pictures from you ...
Stunning work   :thumbsup:. So many things to see that I don't know by where begin ... I love the city planning , the amount of great historical buildings ( I'm assuming they're your own stuff , like this triangular and others on picture 3 ...)
Stunning suburbs , so green ...
Picture 9, 10,12, 13 , I particularly love the shore ...

Anyway , too many things on each picture to draw up an exhaustive list of what I enjoy .  $%Grinno$%
You have drowned us with too many things to comment on .
However , I would have liked closer views  ... ::)

I'll have to come back on this set .  &apls 

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

thundercrack83

Glad to see you're back, praiodan! The new update was spectacular! I love the region shot with everything labeled, and your residential sections look absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!

mattb325

Brilliant praiodan. There is soooo much detail to take in, and all of it is very, very good. But what strikes me most about all of the images is the seamless way you've blended the old Euro with modern, with industry to suburbia and rural. It really is very, very good. Well done! &apls

emilin

Some exceptionally good looking devleopment taking place here. And the overview shot looks really really good too. &apls

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Heinz

farms! suburbs! seaports! CBDs! oh my man, i don't know what else to ask for. the complete package! see you around!

kwakelaar

Such a massive update, it is really to much to take in at once. Love the palacegrounds with the Radclif camera on the hill and the central areas with all the huge historical buildings. Most of all I like the suburbs which I have never quite manage to make myself, and these here in Frederichstadt are very good.

EDGE4194

praiodan- wow what can I say? I just discovered this MD and am very impressed with what you have done. I too wished there were more close up pics (I kept having the urge to zoom in :)) There are too many great touches too mention. I am looking forward to more updates.  &apls

jayo

Nice close ups!(well the region was good to!)  ()stsfd()
I'm back

dedgren

Lars- Your eponymous MD is better and better all the time.  The last update was a truly marvelous collection of pics- great background text as well.

You are just a bit away from moving into the MD "Ones to Watch" category, so if you wake up and find it (the MD) missing here one morning, that's where to look.

Take care.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

sebes

Fantastic update Lars - I love the shores and the suburbs of Zollernland: the atmosphere is very european, I like it a lot!  :satisfied:

I am anxiously waiting how Mirko's livestory will go on ;)
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

vester

This is a beautiful city you have done here, and yet another great update.

Mulefisk

Great stuff!
The way your cities are laid out is very realistic.
The general atmosphere as well reminds me of central european cities i've been to.
Looking forward to seeing more!  :thumbsup:

urban

wow, these pictures are amazing!!! I haven't seen them like this before.... &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &hlp &hlp &hlp

probably the best tropical forests Pat Riot
the jungle and the seaside resorts are looking spectacular kwakelaar
such stunning and natural tropical sceneries iamgoingtoeatyou
Walker's Island

bat

that are wonderful pictures, great update!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

jeronij

Lars, this is one of the most beautiful european looking plazas I have never seen. Great combination of custom content  &apls
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Shadow Assassin

Indeed, I agree with Jeroni, that plaza looks absolutely sexy. Any chance of releasing the components, or are they already on the STEX/BSCLEX? :P
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

jayo

bloody............!!!1  ;) Thats what i call sexy  ;) Nice work  :thumbsup:
I'm back

Glenni

I'm so stupid....
I haven't even noticed you had a Cj, Lars! :D

Well, now that i am here, i just gotta say, looking from page one to 3, this looks absolutely breathtakin'!! ;D

thundercrack83

I agree, that plaza is beautiful. Great work, Lars!

Yoman

How on earth did I miss this? Your cities are unlike many European ones I've seen, a blend between Paris and other European buildings, and I must agree with Jeronij that that is just one amazing plaza.