• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rhizome21

Hi everybody,

I think about starting with Duck Bay... if no one is on it already...

dedgren

Boy!  Go away for the weekend, come back, and there's...

That's what the pipeline workers used to call the first snow in the peaks- pink slips for that construction season would follow in about two weeks.

Like I've said, fall is all too short up here.

I hate to sound like I'm making excuses, but I'm just here for a few minutes.  There was no Internet where I stayed over the weekend, and I walked back in this morning on something that has not happened in 10+ years of private practice- a district court civil jury trial that will start the day after trial call.  Trial call was what was this morning.  Usually I'm waiting at least 'til the end of the week or into the next.  Everything else this time around, as we say, fell off the calendar.

So, David's a busy boy for the next 30 hours or so.  That makes a major inroad into Daves' Day [linkie] and slows up some other stuff, as well.  I gotta tend to the day job, though, right now- and I really appreciate your understanding.

A quick answer to Ryan (burgsabre87) and travis- my guess is that the reason you're having trouble seeing the big road map is because it's in .gif format.  My IE6 at home won't open it either.  The box at work with Firefox on it does just fine.  Can anyone lend a hand here?

Thanks again for bearing with me.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Badsim

Hi David ,

Nothing special to say , just to show that I'm following the progress of the most colossal "thing" (3RR) ever undertaken (at any point of view) with SC4...

And to congratulate you on this CML . The weight of the law , yes , at any point of view too .

Beautiful pictures ... fall  is coming  , ever so glorious , right , wallowing happily in the foliages while dead summer still murmurs in our minds .
A particular feeling .  ;)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

thundercrack83

Hey, hope you had a good time this weekend and good luck with your trial!

Jmouse

Firefox opened the map for me like a champ. It's a free download, and what the heck, you can't have too many options.
Good luck in the upcoming trial, David, and don't worry, your legion of fans will look after 3RR while you're away.

Until next time...
Joan

threestooges

Well, at least the weekend was good. From what I have learned (and seen in a judicial internship a few years ago) all I can say is good luck (not that you need it). Don't worry about Dave's day too much, we would start (or finish) the party around here without you. Hope the trial goes well.

Pat

&apls :thumbsup: David you just amaze me... Ive been hidding the last week only thank god only one week away from my second home and 4 pages go by... 4 Stunning pages of great comments and maps its just wow!!!  well umm if im not mistaking HapPy Dave's Day wooohoooo  ;D

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

dedgren

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

bat

Happy Birthday, David!

looking forward to more of 3RR!

BigSlark

David,

Whoops, sorry, I somehow missed that it was your birthday. So, a I bid you a bit belated Happy Birthday!

Cheers,
Kevin

emilin

I have been neglecting my comments lately... not only in 3RR, but elsewhere too. Sometimes you just can't find the time. But I have to say that the map is truly spectacular. I really like the colourscheme too. Maybe you should tone down the purple shine on the water, but that's just on a side note.

Great work, as usual! :thumbsup:

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

meldolion

OPS... &mmm I forgot it was your birthday....

anyway Happy Birthday David!

threestooges

Well, in addition to Dave's Day, I should wish you a happy birthday here too (and many more at that).

thundercrack83

I've said it before, but it's definitely worth mentioning again--Happy Birthday / Daves' Day, my friend! I hope all is well!

dragonshardz

Happy Birthday/Daves' Day, David!

<insert witty comment about CML here>

;D

kalanc69

&apls Happy Birthday David! I am sorry that I missed your birthday, but my life has been very crazy lately! Outstanding work on your maps, and I look forward to seeing the completion of your region!

Kalanc69

tkirch

Happy Birthday to the inspiration for us all!!!

Gaston

I am truely sorry I missed your birthday, David.      I have so much RL happening as of late it slipped right past me.    So I wish you the very happiest of belated birthdays.    May the wishes you did not see come true on you birthday all come true today.     

---Gaston

edit:
   TODAY is the 18th.   Sheesh it has been a hectic week already.
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

Travis

I'm here, of course, to wish you a happy birthday, David. Enjoy it while it lasts; you only have one per year.  ;)