• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Celje Urban Region - CUR

Started by strucka, April 27, 2010, 01:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strucka

Replies: Thank you both!
3 | WC_EEND(xander)
1 | Haljackey, ecoba, mbsimcity, TheBluejay, canyon jumper, Neofita, marsh, kwaelaar, nbvc, CrossSide, Highrise99, NASCAR_guy, nickie, Skimbo,Gilikov1994,tag_one, cubby420, RickD, mightygoose, Tomas Neto, Aaron Graham

Welcome again! Because of the lack of time again, you onlx get the railway again. It's the so called ''tržanka'' line again, but this time, not on the viaducts and in the hills. It's right after it runs down, to the flatlands of the Trsat bay. The area is prosperous, having some constant wind force, there are quite a lot of wind powerplants and the fertile earth is used to produce the best apples and one of the most highly aprecciated sunflower oils in the region.

Soon I will have a little bit more time, which means a better update. You can hardly wait for it can't you? ;)

noahclem

I look forward to seeing more of the prosperous lowland region here! Also, great use of the Charing Cross station in the last update  :thumbsup:

Terring7

Very nice. I also enjoyed your videos :)
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

strucka

I'm sorry guys, but there is such a drought in my Sim City department, that I just don't have the time to make any photos or even to make an update. :thumbsdown:
But I'll be taking some time this weekend just for You. ;) See you soon

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.