• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

:: Novaya Tulsk ::

Started by SIMMANIA, February 12, 2007, 06:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thundercrack83

That's the one! Outstanding work on that, my friend. It looks absolutely stunning!

kwakelaar

Theree updates since my last visit, wow!

Like the rest I was taken by the airport terminal, as it seems to be something you have made yourself, I recognize some of the bats (Glenni and ITS), and very nice how you manage to use the diagonal buildings and making a diagonal arm on the terminal.

Winterpicture look very moody, luckily it has been 26 degrees Celsius here today so I did not start shivering ;D

SIMMANIA

Here in Quebec a powerfull snowstorm, I had power supply blackout during an hour...  $%Grinno$%

Anyway, I bet it's the same in Novaya Tulsk.  ::)

Flipside

Oh my God ... what an airport ... and those snow pics!!! Astounding, really.  :o

Can I ask how you did the snow pics? It's gotta be more than just the snow mod, right?

NikNik

Great work Simmania!
It's been too long since I visited this place.
Love that airfield (great central terminal!), military base (big guns!). The ghetto's and the towns.

Take care.

Nik-Nik

seemurray2

I love your airport!  It's easy to see that you have put alot of thought and hard work into it.  It would take me hours and hours to create something only half as good as that!  The rest of your pictures continue to amaze me as well, I have been a fan of your work for awhile now, keep it up!

spa

That's a great airpot  &apls I like what you've done with the lot editor to make a terminal building. We have a good start with the airport packs released so far, but still lack for really a larger more modern terminal set. Great improvising. The army base, of course, is great as well. Looking forward to more.