• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelis

I'm here again  :) Today I'll try with this picture of Shikawa Village:

PD: Stunning picture Girafe and Congrats for the HOF  :thumbsup:

Kelis

vs.

¿¿ ??

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Girafe

Sorry guys I am in the HOF,

anyway thanks to all for voting, it's was the last picture I submitted which was not on the HOF, now it's done  &apls &apls

Maybe Kelys versus Ol.S / Benoit  ::) 
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Ol.S / Benoit

Sure I'll try again, but I would have prefered to challenge an amateur....dammmn ^^ Could be interesting. :)

Kelis

vs.

Benoit

Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

jacksunny

Another tough one... I'm going to have to go with Benoit because of the incredible effects and landscape in the picture.
Benoit - 1
kelis - 0

Exla357

At first, I prefer Benoit's pic, however the lens flare kinda messes up the contrast of the image  ()sad(). In my opinion, lens flares should be used sparingly.
Benoit - 1
Kelis - 1

-Alex

noahclem

Ol.S / Benoit - 2
kelis - 1

both lovely  &apls

EDIT: Thanks Girafe!

Girafe

Quote from: noahclem on May 24, 2011, 10:46:33 PM
Ol.S / Benoit - 2
kelis - 0

both lovely  &apls

you forgot one point,

Ol.S / Benoit - 2
kelis - 1

girafe
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

riiga

Ol.S / Benoit - 2
kelis - 2

vortext

bringing over the pics

Kelis

vs.

Ol.S / Benoit

Ol.S / Benoit - 3
kelis - 2

time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

rooker1

Ol.S / Benoit for me.  There is a ton of work put into that shore line and small town. 
Great work!!! &apls to the both of you.

Ol.S / Benoit - 4
kelis - 2

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

wetsom

Ol.S / Benoit - 5
kelis - 2

peter007

Ol.S / Benoit - 5
kelis - 3

Jack Bauer

Ol.S / Benoit - 6
kelis - 3

Yan077

Both are so nice !

Ol.S / Benoit - 7
kelis - 3

Aaron Graham

We have a winner. &apls

Ol.S / Benoit - 8
kelis - 3
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Nanami

Ol.S / Benoit

Thanks for the votes :)

"-As the challenger, it is your responsiblitly to include the picture you are challenging in your post."
Anyway i'll do it :)

Benoit

VS.

Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

jacksunny

vortext

time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

teddyrised

Benoit - 2
976 - 1

[Edit]: I really like the clutered homes in 976's photo. It's not a scene you come across everyday :)