• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

A question for the GODDESS and the GODS of BSC

Started by Gaston, October 01, 2007, 07:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaston

Okay Barby (and for that matter anyone on the BSC team),
      I was just over at ST so I could DL a bunch of KevDan25's stuff  (I don't know why I never DL'd them before?    ()what()  )   , and I noticed that several of his fast food restaurants had a BSC logo on them.    One was even locked (Burger King).      &idea   I am wondering if anyone has thought of asking if we could package up a MEGA pack of his stuff and put it on the LEX.   I am asking you because he credits you several times.     "$Deal"$    It sure would be nice to be able to DL them say in 2-3 packs instead of individually.      Plus they could be updated to all be BSC park compliant.   Also they could be CAMmed or CAMified or CAMorized or what ever it is called when they are made CAM friendly.   They would be fantastic CS$ or CS$$ lots.     Just curious if anyone would be willing to make the contacts and see if it would be possible.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

jplumbley

I did this last week Gaston with some help from Barby they should be up sooner than later.  I made a small error which she has fixed and I think she amoungst other things is working on the packaging.

BTW... I like CAMelized.. tastes better hehe.
"You learn something new everyday."

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/169/nhpjplumbleykv3.gif
Bringing the new horizons closer to reality.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Dedgren ♦ Ennedi Shadow Assassin ♦  Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Street Addon Mod - SAM

dedgren

I'm no BSC God, but I gotta ask...

Do you CAMelize using a CAMbot?

...Robot roll call!  CAMbot?  Gypsy?  Tom Servo?  Cro-o-o-o-w?

Inquiring minds want to know.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Pat

LoL David to funnnnnie... Sweet Kevdan stuff updated that will be a real treat to have...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

rooker1

This is great news.  KevDan25's stuff is amazing and would be a great addition to the LEX.  Isn't it amazing, someone asks for something having to do with BSC and the members are already working on it.  They must be gods.....

Robin   ???
Call me Robin, please.

BarbyW

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Krio

Thank you BSC once again  &apls Now I don't need to make my own Burger King :D

BarbyW

Burger King is on the LEX and has been for some time. It is not included in the updated pack.

Krio

It has? I've never seen it there. But, now I have a Burger King thanks to you ;D

Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Gaston

Okay this is amazing.   Less than 12 hours after my original posting asking if it could be possible, it has been done.    Simply astounding.     :o   Thank you Barby.   See you must be a goddess.     ;D

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

BarbyW

Nah, Jplumbley had done the hard work. I just tidied them up.