• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RHW (RealHighway) - Development and Support

Started by Tarkus, April 13, 2007, 09:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andreas

Quote from: carkid1998 on March 19, 2009, 09:18:41 AM
Is there a fix for the MIS intersecting with road with euro textures?

Shadow Assassin once told me that he's working on Euro textures for those intersections, but unfortunately, an updated Euro texture set for the RHW hasn't been published so far. At that time, I was offering to include such textures into the SFBT Euro Road Textures Mod, but as he said he'll cover them, I left them out.
Andreas

darraghf

Maybe it's time to start assuming that he is not doind them. I'd do it if i knew how to but...
Darraghf on SC4D, Rainyday on ST, Darraghflah on Simpeg

deathtopumpkins

Well that would be a safe assumption if we did not know that he is doing them. Many people talk to him in ST Chat or on MSN, and he regularly provides us with updates. I haven't heard from him in a few weeks, but last I heard he was actually pretty far along.
NAM Team Member | 3RR Collaborater | Virgin Shores

Tarkus

Though I see SA on MSN from time to time and have talked with him a little, I have no idea how his set is coming along, though it's my understanding he's still working on it.  He hasn't logged onto SC4D in several months, either. 

At any rate . . . time for picage.

-Alex

mightygoose

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

deathtopumpkins

nerdly_dood

Not bad at all! I'd recommend a stop bar for the intersection - but other than that it's looking great! :thumbsup:
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

Blue Lightning

Oooh, Alex. Now we're going "I'll want it here and here but not there and there." :P Anyway, keep up the awesome work!

Vince
Also known as Wahrheit

Occasionally lurks.

RHW Project

Tarkus

Quote from: Blue Lightning on March 19, 2009, 04:51:20 PM
Oooh, Alex. Now we're going "I'll want it here and here but not there and there." :P

Indeedioso . . . may as well sneak another one out . . .

-Alex

nerdly_dood

My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

Patricius Maximus

Looks good. Is it a puzzle piece? There is a very slight brightness difference, which is one of their characteristics.

Tarkus

Patricius Maximus, actually, it's all draggable.  The color shift effect is probably the result of the grooves just before the shift back to normal RHW-2.  I should adjust that--thanks for pointing it out. ;)

-Alex

deathtopumpkins

I JUST noticed that there is not a turn lane at all directions of the intersection. Care to explain how this is possible Alex? I know it has to to with the new Turning Lanes Plugin...

metarvo

Turning lanes for the RHW-2?  They look so flexible, too.  It's almost like a cross between the RHW and the NWM, and whatever it is, it's great!  :thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Patricius Maximus

Well, that should be interesting to see in 4.0.

JoeST

thats just a tad crazy..... *drooolz* :D

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

DC0

Quote from: Tarkus on March 16, 2009, 06:26:22 PM
bendy, it's basically looking like it's got the RHD path on there.  It's been awhile since I've messed around with LHD Paths (I haven't touched them in over a year), and I had forgotten that they'll auto-reverse on the RHW-2 end there.

Try the attached file below and see if this works for you.  My apologies for the inconvenience. :-[ 

-Alex
Could you please explain where this file should be put to?

Blue Lightning

DC0: That file should be placed in your SimCity 4/Plugins/Network Addon Mod/Rural Highway Mod folder
Also known as Wahrheit

Occasionally lurks.

RHW Project

DC0

Quote from: Blue Lightning on March 20, 2009, 12:35:29 PM
DC0: That file should be placed in your SimCity 4/Plugins/Network Addon Mod/Rural Highway Mod folder
Thanks.

darraghf

Darraghf on SC4D, Rainyday on ST, Darraghflah on Simpeg