• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Eloaria (23 April 2016- City near the river)

Started by Kergelen, October 07, 2011, 02:37:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kbieniu7

Wow, Kergelen, your pictures are breathtaking! Those "windy" avenues and motorways goings between buildings, forests are great, as well as the usage of FA roads. Moreover I live the weather and autumn elements  :)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Kergelen

Hi, I'm alive and Eloaria also :)

After more than 3 months without any update my region go to the Inactive section. I have CTD problems with NAM 31.1 and also got Prop-Pox and I was a little discouraged, knowing thet better days would come. Now I get Prop-pox again but I think I know the reason ( an instalation of the RTMT addon 3.60 plus desinstalation of Simgoober bus stops :bomb:) and I hope to solve this issue because RTMT is just essential for me since the first time I installed it.
And I have tried the NAM 31.2 some minutes and for the moment no CTD occurred.

Update 26

Well, I'm here again with a new update. Is a more classical update: The Central Station of Merkine ( train and bus, plus tramway and metro). At first I wanted to make a large station with 4 railways and I was quite satisfied. but now I feel something is not as realistic as I wanted and I thing the Train depot is too small and the slope of the reilways is too sudden but this is what I get so far. I'm not an expert of railways... Anyway I like the result of the the whole station and square.

First an small horitzontal mosaic (click to enlarge)
26.1 (I forgot the grid &ops)

Please moderators, can you move the topic to the active section? (even I don't know when will be the next update) Thanks :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Replies

Quote from: sunv123 on March 05, 2013, 05:17:42 AM
Those few shots looked very nice! I loved the Mediterranean styled suburbs. :)

And that overshot of the whole town looked pretty cool! :thumbsup:
Thanks! I'm gald you like the town overshot.

Quote from: rooker1 on March 05, 2013, 06:15:01 AM
Breath taking city and great effect shoots there at the end.
I really like the complexity of the transit layouts, it's very interesting.

Robin
Thanks! I like not square layouts in the outskirts of the city and that's how it turned out.

Quote from: Swordmaster on March 05, 2013, 10:23:09 AM
Those last few shots are some of the best I've ever seen. The rest of them are "just" awesome  $%Grinno$%   Fantastic mix and transitions urban to rural and back.
Check PM ;)
Cheers
Willy
Thanks! I thinks transitions between rural and urban is an important issue for a realistic region.

Quote from: MTT9 on March 05, 2013, 12:13:46 PM
This is just too amazing!! I need more :)
Here you have more. In this case a little more classic images. ;)

Quote from: benedict on March 08, 2013, 07:04:45 AM
Amazing stuff. I really like the orange & grey train flying over the freeway.
I also love when SC4 is moving. :thumbsup:

Quote from: Schulmanator on March 08, 2013, 06:05:46 PM
Looks great, even when the weather is bad!
Thanks! Whether is a great addition to the game.

Quote from: vortext on March 10, 2013, 06:06:38 AM
Very pleasant scenery and it looks realistic as well! No small feat, well done!  &apls
Thanks! Could be a pleasent place to live. :)

Quote from: noahclem on March 10, 2013, 07:13:02 AM
Beautiful update  &apls  It's a distinctly different style than I'm used to from you but just as excellent. Exciting modding/lotting too, btw  :thumbsup:
Indeed is a differnet style, and you can expect other styles ( mediterranean but different)  in the future because my goal is creating a region with all front I can develop.

Quote from: kbieniu7 on March 12, 2013, 04:47:34 AM
Wow, Kergelen, your pictures are breathtaking! Those "windy" avenues and motorways goings between buildings, forests are great, as well as the usage of FA roads. Moreover I live the weather and autumn elements  :)
I also like windy avenues and and combine different elements in the same landscape. Thanks!

Links to SC4 websites

Gugu3

Swordmaster

Pleasure to see you return to the active board! Once again you surprise me with an awesome selection of BATs for the station area. They all work great with the southern atmosphere. And I really like the OWR-3 avenue there as well; looks great with the palm trees. As for the rail slope, at least you already feel it's not right. That's a good sign ;)

Hope you can solve those pox problems too! (Are you sure it's the pox?)

Cheers
Willy

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

metarvo

Welcome back, Kergelen.  :)  I like the busy atmosphere in 25.5 and the parking in 25.9.  As far as the pox goes, I hope you get that sorted out.

Good work!  :thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Piterdaw1

Wow! What a great pics!  &apls Your city looks little bit like a southern France. I love it!

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

nbvc

Shroud

Beautiful update! Such an attention to detail.  &apls

Dantes

There is no compliment that can express my joy at the sight of these images into words.

Nanami

Thats a very nice series of picture! Nice work on the rail depot!

feyss

I like the mediterranean-european atmosphere of your city. Please continue in this way.  :thumbsup:

kelis

Once again you did a fantastic job my friend !! I like the train station and the building selection. Another interesting details is the flora, I think you did a fantastic job with all those palms !! " El corte Ingles " and the    
signboard " Rebajas " its really appropriate for these times  ;D

Saludos compañero  :)
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Kergelen

Update 27

Solved the prop-Pox (till the moment) in the main tile of the town not this I show today, and with the NAM 31.2 the game return to run smoothly. And it makes I can show pictures more frequently.  Today we return to the suburbs and transition to small rural areas. Not much comments today. Just pictures.

27.12 And the train will take us to the next update. Who knows where... ::)

Hope you like it! :thumbsup:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Replies

Quote from: Gugu3 on June 13, 2013, 06:24:15 AM
Very nice!
Many thanks for your continued suport! :thumbsup:

Quote from: Swordmaster on June 13, 2013, 07:41:46 AM
Pleasure to see you return to the active board! Once again you surprise me with an awesome selection of BATs for the station area. They all work great with the southern atmosphere. And I really like the OWR-3 avenue there as well; looks great with the palm trees. As for the rail slope, at least you already feel it's not right. That's a good sign ;)

Hope you can solve those pox problems too! (Are you sure it's the pox?)

Cheers
Willy

Yes, it was Prop-pox. Confirmed with wouanagaine's save explorer.
About rail slope,,... well, it will be better in next updates, but still not in this one that I built a few months ago.

Quote from: rooker1 on June 13, 2013, 07:45:55 AM
Wow!!
Great to have you back.

Robin
Many thanks for your task as moderator. :thumbsup:

Quote from: metarvo on June 13, 2013, 07:54:31 AM
Welcome back, Kergelen.  :)  I like the busy atmosphere in 25.5 and the parking in 25.9.  As far as the pox goes, I hope you get that sorted out.

Good work!  :thumbsup:

At the moment I sort out the pox. Glad you like it and thanks for comenting :)

Quote from: Piterdaw1 on June 13, 2013, 09:53:40 AM
Wow! What a great pics!  &apls Your city looks little bit like a southern France. I love it!

My region is a mediterranean one so, somewhere arround Southern France. Thanks!

Quote from: Schulmanator on June 13, 2013, 01:42:33 PM
Lively and impressive. I like it.

Thanks a lot :)

Quote from: nbvc on June 13, 2013, 08:25:16 PM
Fantastic city. &apls

Thanks folk! :thumbsup:

Quote from: Shroud on June 14, 2013, 04:41:51 AM
Beautiful update! Such an attention to detail.  &apls

Welcome to Eloaria. Glad you like the details :)

Quote from: Dantes on June 15, 2013, 04:14:14 PM
There is no compliment that can express my joy at the sight of these images into words.

:D Allways good to have fun compliments from you :D

Quote from: 976 on June 21, 2013, 05:51:44 AM
Thats a very nice series of picture! Nice work on the rail depot!

Thanks a lot!

Quote from: feyss on June 22, 2013, 07:05:55 AM
I like the mediterranean-european atmosphere of your city. Please continue in this way.  :thumbsup:

At the moment I'll continue with mediterranean theme. But this may change in a few updates... ;)

Quote from: kelis on July 04, 2013, 05:12:15 AM
Once again you did a fantastic job my friend !! I like the train station and the building selection. Another interesting details is the flora, I think you did a fantastic job with all those palms !! " El corte Ingles " and the    
signboard " Rebajas " its really appropriate for these times  ;D

Saludos compañero  :)

Gracias! Even I never go shoping to "El Corte ingles" is very aprropiated for this area and this times. ;D  C
P Palms are really elegant and increase the quality of the area where them are.

Links to SC4 websites

Gugu3

Very nice pictures again!always nice to come around here and see some progress :thumbsup:

Bipin

Very nice work indeed. You've got excellent transitions from rural, industrial and suburban, great job all around.

Psst... I really like that train station, I wonder where you got it.  :P  :thumbsup:

vortext

You've really mastered the suburbs indeed.  &apls

The stretch of farr avenue is great, as is the sports complex. And all the bike lines I should add. Are those functional btw? 

I hope the train will take us to industrial areas though it doesn't matter really where it goes, it'll be gorgeous no doubt!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

nbvc

RepublicMaster

Epic update! I really like that FA Avenue! The tennis courts are great too, did you lot them yourself? :)