• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Aspire - A collection of random images

Started by mjig_dudy, February 07, 2007, 09:57:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cali

"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

rooker1

Great start, I really like what I have seen except for the rail line, it looks like a roller coaster.  If you don't mind I suggest getting your hands on a good slope mod.  I think there are two different ones on the LEX.  One made by CSX and one by jeronij.  Good luck and see you again soon. :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

seemurray2

Those are some cool looking pics, great viewpoints!  I'm looking forward to seeing more...

mjig_dudy

Antoine: Thanks

bat: thanks, Gotta love RHW  $%Grinno$%

Mulefisk: Thanks, The road the texture, from the 2 Way RHW mod, I attached to my post on this page in the RHW thread. However, the diagonals and the Rail crossing i am using are from a newer version, which i am currently working on  ;)

Cali: Thanks.

rooker1: Yeah, i agree i need a good slope modd for rail there. I usually flatten out my rail using HSR first, as i find this gives a nice gentle slope, But the terrain was too steep to that there.

seemurray2: Thanks

Now a mosaic :D

I Actually had more, but simcity decided to crash before i had taken all the screenshots and I, stupidly, hadn't saved  :(

iamgoingtoeatyou

WOW! my friend you are a master city planner, i love the way you did your highway with those embankments, fantastic job, your photoshopping is wonderful aswell, i will be checking back  :thumbsup:

kimcar

&apls Great mosaic you done . I like what you did with the bahn set  :thumbsup:

nova vesfalo

wow-ing mosaic !!! Really like the way the HSR, the GLR, the RHW and the railway and the city fit together ! Complex and realistic !

(btw what is the big brown building just in front of the japanese railway station ?)

emilin

I can't think of a single detail that doesn't look perfect in that shot.  &apls

The bigdig tunnels look stunning in that setting.

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

EDGE4194

Fantastic pics!. I guess I have really missed out on the RHW- they look great.
Quote from: iamgoingtoeatyou on March 11, 2007, 10:15:23 AM
... i love the way you did your highway with those embankments...
where are they available?

Badsim

Great mosaic , I like this complex railway & RHW/road network , underground and elevated ... that looks like a messy hive of activity (I've learnt a new word today  ;D )

:thumbsup:

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

bat

NikNik

Quote from: mjig_dudy on March 11, 2007, 09:53:38 AM

I Actually had more, but simcity decided to crash before i had taken all the screenshots and I, stupidly, hadn't saved  :(

Is it still possible that the game crashes even when using dat packer or did it crash because of the infamous GLR bug?

Great pics and thanks for the linkie you gave to Sebes. I got it now too  :)

Nik-Nik

dedgren

Hey, m_d-

Sad about the crash, but my guess is that the next time around will even be better...

...although it's hard to see how...

So many really great detail touches- I found myself scrolling up and down the mosaic to look at new stuff that caught my eye.

You are this week's "SAVE YOUR GAME OFTEN" poster child.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

rooker1

Great mosaic and sorry about the crash, happens to me so many times that I now save every 15 minutes or so. ;)
Call me Robin, please.

mjig_dudy

iamgoingtoeatyou: Thanks very much, it doesn't come anywhere near your excellent CJ skills

kimcar: yeah I liked the effect bahn set, but those shadows it casts on my highways look pretty horrible  &mmm

nova vesfalo: I believe this is the one you want ;), http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=17551, or is it this one: http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=16904  &mmm

emilin: thanks very much for that comment and the big dig tunnels are such excellent BATs that they would fit perfectly in almost any situation.

EDGE4194: I'm big RHW fan, I don't use the New NAM so that i can still use the RHW ;), the embankments you can get here: http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?page=1&keyword=sbahn&type=all

Badsim: Thank you for your comment, much appreciated (especially from such an amazing city builder as yourself)

bat: Thanks :D

NikNik: I was caught out by the GLR crash bug, wasn't being careful enough

dedgren: Thanks for your nice comments, and yes i really should save more often. But as i'm on a pretty slow computer it takes a while for the game to save, so i usually keep putting it of ;)

rooker1: saving every 15minutes eh?, its a habit i should get into as well

This is a pretty old city i stumbled across while clearing out my simcity folder today, thought you might like to see  ;)

kimcar

&apls I like what i saw. Your city look very neat can`t wait for other pics.

Heinz

superb images you have there! would love to see more of them  :thumbsup: being random myself, i havent had a quarter of the splendor your cities have. &apls

emilin

Nice pictures. Reminds me a lot of Alek King's style, actually. If those are your "old" pictures you must have ahd one heck of a talent when you started playing this game. :thumbsup:

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Cali

it is a very lovely city, thank you for sharing your "Classic" pics &apls
"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

EDGE4194

mjig_dudy- thank you for the link! (love the waterfront at night shots)