• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Camargua: the end

Started by Simpson, March 09, 2008, 02:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simpson

You don't like  ??? &idea

EDIT: Patience, my friend. Patience. You've only posted your update a few hours ago, and it takes a little while for folks to check things out. - Dustin (thundercrack83)
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

BarbyW

Il faut attendre un peu pour avoir des réponses, les membres de SC4D ne sont pas forcément à la même heure que toi. Et avant de prendre les images, je te conseille d'appuyer sur 'G' pour virer la grille.

Edit for small translations fixes ~Wouanagaine~

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Jmouse

Hi Simpson,

Those are some lucky Sims you have there living and working near such a beautiful beach! :)

I like the seawall you are using, and you must have a very good slope mod. I never could get roads to go down a slope like that without looking bad. ::)

Maquazina is looking beautiful, and I look forward to seeing much more of your work here at SC4D.

Until next time...
Joan

Simpson

Thank you so today you can see a new picture and today a very big update so be here

Bye

So my new picture

thank you

EDIT: I've merged your two posts together again. If you could use the "Modify" feature in the top right corner of your post to edit your post rather than posting twice in a row in the same day, it would be much appreciated. Thanks. - Dustin (thundercrack83)
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

City Builder

Very talented!

Can you tell me where you got the bungalows and beach umbrellas?  Are they in the original game or rush hour or did you maybe BAT them yourself of what?

Thanks,
When your tired of games of destruction, come to CityBuilderGames.com to discuss games of Construction!
Oh!  Thanks for the negative rep, I love you too!

Simpson

My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Jmouse

Maquazina just keeps getting better, Simpson. Now I see how the roads above the seawall fit in, and I like the layout. :thumbsup:

Good luck with your new MD - just stick with it and you will have a lot more visitors here soon.

Until next time...
Joan

City Builder

I really like his use of the retaining walls for the different levels.  Im learning a lot so far from this MD and enjoying it very much.  I look forward to everytime I get an email notifying me that Simpson has made a new post to his MD.   It's really looking great so far and very individual in my opinion.
When your tired of games of destruction, come to CityBuilderGames.com to discuss games of Construction!

Simpson

My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

City Builder

Are you plopping the buildings or are they zoning in naturally?  Either way, it's well done.

Jmouse

Hello Simpson.

It is a pleasure to see more of your terraforming skills at work. I am not sure I understand why you are doing what you are doing, but this is an interesting process to watch. I especially like the zoomed-out shots at this point in the development.

The neighborhoods look good -- I like your choice of BATs. Did you make some of the houses yourself? Later if you want more variety, there are plenty of great-looking BATs here on the LEX.

You're doing a really good job, and I look forward to seeing a lot more development in Maquazina.

Until next time...
Joan

Simpson

So thank you. I'm not ploping the building I'm zoning naturally  ;D
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Simpson

My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Jmouse

Nice work, Simpson. The wharf looks great and will look even better when you finish the seawall. Once again, I watch in awe as you continue to terraform the island.

Until next time...
Joan

Simpson

My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Pat

Simpson WoW!!!! you have such great detail's to terraforming here and your building style is wonderful too!!! I will most defintly be back in here now for more updates!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

thundercrack83

Your port facilities look really good, Simpson! Keep up the good work, my friend!

Simpson

My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Pat

&apls bravo update Simpson!!!  Love the new progress on the port!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Simpson

My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura