• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Bobbo662 Lots and Bats

Started by Pat, March 19, 2014, 11:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

OK so tonight I was looking around for some of Bobby's great stuff and I couldn't find anything from him on either Lex or Stex... After some digging around threw some of my emails I saved and thank god I did I found the lots that was sent to me from him with the models and all...

What I was wondering if these could get posted if I sent in what I got? Cause I believe these lots shouldn't be lost anymore, as these where some great lots... I did notice though that some of the lots would have to be redone as there is a Texture IID mess up and maybe ran threw PIMX to get better values, other then that I would love to share this treasure trove I got  ;)

• Texaco Fuel Station
  • Circuit City Retro 1970
  • Safeway Retro 1970
  • Winn-Dixie
  • Red Robin
  • Domino's
  • Little Ceasers Pizza Pizza
  • Sam's Club V2
  • Wal*Mart Super Center
  • Wal*Mart Style 2
  • Red Roof Inn V2
  • Highs Store
  • CVS Pharmacy
  • Albertsons Retro 1960
  • Safeway Retro 1960
  • SaveRite Grocery Warehouse

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

catty

Hi Pat

Nice to see a post from you   :thumbsup:

Bobbo662 plugins aren't lost he deliberated deleted them from the LEX and STEX because of

QuoteI did notice though that some of the lots would have to be redone as there is a Texture IID mess up and maybe ran threw PIMX to get better values

there were a couple of any problems as well, you can still get them on STEX DVDs, so technically they are still available, as to whether he was planning on re-doing and re-issuing them only he knows.

But the fact is he deleted them, so unless you can get permission from him, I don't think it would be OK to ignore his decision and put them on the LEX.

-catty
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

Pat

I have sent Robert a friend request as I thought I did have him on my friends list, I do plan on asking him for his permission to get them lots re-uploaded, I would be happy to do the leg work on the relot and PIMX of course...

OK just an update here I gotten a response from Bobby on FB

• Robert Walker10:25amRobert WalkerHey, GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!! Hope you are doing great!  Okay, now I got a stupid question, what is PIMX?  Of course you can relot them if you like about the LEX, sure - of course and the STEX - keep me in the loop about that, and if you can give me the link when you up load them. Bobby
OK so it looks like I am gonna be busy learning PIMX and doing some relots wooot!!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

jaredh

Pat

It truly is for sure, I have been re-inspired as a lot has happened in the past 4 yrs... I was talking to a new friend I got here in FL and he told me I should get back to my first love, I was like what Jesus? Yes him as well but far as doing something I loved to do, I loved to Lot Edit and also doing my MD, and finally the Podcast!!! So I will start a Lot Thread here....

catty

Quote from: Pat on March 20, 2014, 07:14:05 AM
...Hey, GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!! Hope you are doing great!  Okay, now I got a stupid question, what is PIMX?  Of course you can relot them if you like about the LEX, sure - of course and the STEX - keep me in the loop about that, and if you can give me the link when you up load them. Bobby...

That's great news   &apls
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

mrbisonm

Pat????

omg, that is Pat indeed!!

If I wouldn't be a friend of yours on FB, I would have thought you died. ;)
Great to see you here again. Oh, and those bobbo662 lots, I would love to see them re-lotted. I was looking for them lately.......

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

Pat

@ Cathy that is soo very true!!!

@ Fred I know scary lol, this was my thought exactly here, Im glad I was able to talk with Bobby and get his permission here to do these lots and who knows what others I do have to get back out there...

mrbisonm

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

metarvo

I'm a little late getting to this, but welcome back, Pat!  It's good to see you around again, and the prospect of more B62 BATs seeing the light of day is a nice bonus indeed.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.