• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Tag_one's Place

Started by tag_one, January 26, 2007, 01:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tag_one

yo there,
Welcome to the place where I will show my work and where you can ask questions about my stuff.

tag_one

I'm working on some Austria based stuff. they're all slope friendly (after a long strugle :P).
in the pic below you'll see two austria styled homes. they're ready and available at simtrop. I will also upload them here as soon as I get my upload rights *hint for the local modd*

this is another building I'm working on. it's called Leurink Architects and it's a small CO$$$ building:

Serkanner

It should be dealt with great speed to get you the upload rights Tag_one. These great small Austrian Homes deserve a place amongst the fantastic content already available.

Yesterday ( very late ) I had the first one growing im one of my cities ... it looks awesome on a slope.  :thumbsup:

bat

Fantastic building! Nice lights!

NikNik

Great to see you here Tag_One.
Have a look at http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=35.120Show us your...Suburbs. I liked a lot working with your stuffso I am glad to see some more coming.

Nik-Nik

tag_one

^^ wow! you've done an amazing job with my appartmets  :thumbsup: I knew they grow a bit to easy :D

dioangel

"Beethoven is known for writting the most daring music has ever known to man...DioAngel is known for writting outragous stories has ever known to a lady."
My new MD: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=6796.0

tag_one

time for some industrials again!  ::)

This is one of the buildings for a fertilizing factory I'm going to make.

bat

This industrial building looks wonderful! :thumbsup:

sebes

Hey Merijn - I am looking forward to your next releases here.
I love your earlier work - the apartments as shown by NikNik but also the Dutchfarmhouses, Glasshouses and the oil refinery stuff.
So, I am glad to you joined here too! :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Alfred.Jones

Very nice detail :thumbsup: Keep it up

Sim City 4 Devotion

Gaston

Glad to see your stuff will be available over here soon Tag_one.    You have created some great stuff that grows well in my cities.   I have the Austria houses but haven't seen them grow yet.   But that is most likely because I have a TON of custom residential stuff from everyone that will make it, and I think they just haven't come around to growing yet.    LOL

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

tag_one

tnx for the comments  :thumbsup:
@Gaston, don't worry they will grow. it's on only a single lot so with a lot of custom content the chance you'll see one is only a bit lower.  ;)

jacqulina

excellent work and i like the fertilizer factory

keithsed

tag_one

before I continue with new projects like the fertilizer factory I'm going to finnish a request.
Jacqulina requested some time ago for some ploppable stables and fences. finally I've got enough inspiration to make the lots. all lots you see in the picture are slope friendly. the stable has some CS$$ jobs and is designed to fit well with the rural roads in the NAM. the biggest lotting and modding work is done. expect it on the stex somewhere next week (it needs some beta testing first)

Schulmanator

Nice! These would be great in Paradise Falls!
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

bat

I can agree with Schulmanator!

Great lots!

Gaston

I personally would like to see the fences available on thier own with an invisible base texture.   Just a suggestion.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

tag_one

thanks for the comments! the fences are found in my proppack which is on the LEX, feel free to use them in the LE  ;)