• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Tag_one's Place

Started by tag_one, January 26, 2007, 01:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cali

"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

Gaston

Thanks Tag I'd love to but at the moment I can't get LE to work.   After downloading it several times and even having Dedgren e-mail it to me, it showed up as a hidden file on my pc and I can't seem to do anything with it.   I e-mailed EA support but am still waiting for a response.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

Cali

gaston i got a copy if you want me to zip it up for ya.
"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

jacqulina

hi my friend how are you,i see you also are doing excellent work and progress

rooker1

I really like the fertilzer factory, will you be making it a little more dirty looking?  I have a perfect spot it all ready.
Call me Robin, please.

Zaphod

like what rooker said, I think maybe the tanks would look better a bit dirtier or rusty looking. Maybe they wouldnt need to be completely decrepit, just some minor rusting around where the joints/etc are.

Still its pretty awesome and like other people have said Im saving a place for it
War Kittens !?

Gaston

Cali & Tag,
    Just thought I'd let ya'll know I got LE running, after Dedgren spent a ton of time walking me through it.   It turns out it was my download manage that was causing it to not work.  Thanks for the offers to help though.
     Looks like I might be making those fences afterall.       LOL   If I do I'll post um in here so ya'll can tell me what you think.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

tag_one

^^ great, welcome to the wonderfull world of making custom content  :thumbsup:
anyway I should finnish some older projects like the factory and the horse riding stuff. but I got bored with it. I'll try to finnish the Jacky's stables this weekend. so expect it on the lex next week.
yesterday I woke up with the feeling of making something big. so I came up with this. 37 stories, over 1400 R$$ residents and a Dubai styled look.

no nightlight shot atm, as I've screwed it up a bit. but I can garantee you that it will look nice.
hope you'll enjoy this one :)

sarungman

wow, simple but looks beautiful &apls..... i'll build it in my city after it's released..... :thumbsup:
:::=:::=:::=:::=:::=:::

please wait for my return :D
-AsianEvolusioner AKA Sarungman

villaV

I especially like your Austria batiments &apls, because i come from Haute-savoie, near Geneve, et houses are Similar, i like it very much :thumbsup:
Villavicencio_Colombia

bat

Nice looking building, tag_one!

tag_one

Time to put some live in this topic again. Although real life tend to take away my batting time, I'm still alive and kicking. Last summer I found a lot of beautiful buildings from JENX, I started to search for the lots and found out that the lots where outdated. Properties where outdated or wrong and the lots could be nicer with todays dependencies. Time to revitalize them I thought. There 26 new lot waiting for you which are currently in beta and a bunch of others are in the make. Here's a small teaser for you

I hope you'll like them. :)

metasmurf

Like them? I freakin love them  :thumbsup:

sebes

They are absolute gorgeous tag_one.  &apls 

They do not fit in the cities I normally make, but I might consider changing themes now.... :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

capo

tag one = my hero  :D

I'm right in the middle of a dutch medieval MD, you can't believe how much these buildings are wanted by me. If you need any testing done, I would so much love to :)

The complete history of Evergem ->My Mayor Diary <-
Come and visit Paroch Plein!

bblubb

That is some really nice lotting work. The lot style suits the models very well and I would surely like to see these grow in my smaller high wealth areas. The only thing that is slightly bothering me is, that I have never seen such building next to a pool. I think it looks a bit odd but it might just be me. Nevertheless thanks a lot for creating these, they will be a great addition to the game.

tag_one

comments :)
Metasmurf; I'm glad you like them, there's more in the make ;)

Sebes; thanks. I'm looking forward to see them in your new cities.

Capo; thanks. Don't worry you'll have them soon. I'll hope you can still wait for about a week?

Bblubb, There are lots for all wealth levels. Personally I like the swimming pool. It might not be the most realistic combination, but it adds some diversion to your neighborhoods.

News
The pictures I posted in my previous post where from my Residential Pack. Today I've also worked on the relotting of JENX buildings for the commercial areas. I've now about 26 new commercial lots. Most of them are CS, but there are also some offices. The CS grew pretty well so far, the offices not. Here are some pictures.
Let's start with some low wealth lots

Here's a small pub which grows almost everywhere in my city

And the last picture, a nice CS$$ restaurant

More pictures will follow soon...  :)

bblubb

These new pics look great too. I'm looking forward to the lower wealth CS ones especially. And about the pool, I have to admit, that it looks very eye pleasing and that I like the look of it. It just doesn't feel quite right. But maybe in a few years I will have one too. &dd But who cares...
Your lots are great and it is surely my own problem waging this war against every poolsided lot in my towns ;D

Schulmanator

They are delightful! Might you consider also relotting to make a pack suitable for a true medieval looking city - with the newer props but lots which would blend into cobble or sandstone NAM ped mall? I would like to make a whole city as authentic looking as possible.

Thanks for all you do!
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

tag_one

Comments :)

Bblubb; Thanks, if you really don't like the swimming pool you can always decide to remove it in the LE after you've downloaded it. You simply search for the lot in the LE and adjust it to your preferences. Don't forget to overwrite the old file with the new one, otherwise you got 2 lots. one with and one without a pool  ;)

Schulmanator Thanks, I will think about relotting but I can not guarantee I'll do it. I really should be in the mood to relot 50 lots again  :D

More pictures
I'm now alfa testing them to see if they all grow and if all properties are allright. Good news; I've seen them all and I'm very pleased. I'll now start on the worse part, writing the readme...

Have a nice day :)