• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SandraSim's Showroom

Started by sandrasim1, January 31, 2007, 12:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandrasim1

This is the place where I will show work in progress and post teasers for upcoming uploads.
This one is a teaser since the models are finished and the lots are almost finished.

After two complex buildings I decided to take a break with something simpler. I dusted of my very first bat that I created nearly three years ago. It was a horrible replica of my childhood home that I gave an extreme makeover and became quite satisfied with it. They will be R$$ stage 4 or 5 buildings depending on the lot size. For several reasons I decided to keep them to myself and never release them. Yesterday I changed my mind and will upload them here on the LEX exclusively.

I still want to go over the lots once more, check the modding, finish of the readme and test them for growth before the final release. The pics show the buildings with blue balconies but there will be three more colour variations to add variety to the neighbourhoods. One or two more lot sizes will also be available. They should be available for download within a couple of weeks.

"I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work"  Thomas Alva Edison

Alek King of SC4

these look great and you can expect to see them in my cities as soon as they are released  ;D

metasmurf

Great work Sandra. These looks very scandinavian indeed  :thumbsup: Snyggt!

jacqulina

BarbyW

I liked these the first time I saw them ad look forward to their release. It's great to see you back.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

M4346

They are just fabulous, and I know exactly where they belong! Can't wait for them to be officially released! Thanks for the effort, you did a marvelous job!  :thumbsup:
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Fledder200

Wow looks great!
altough i'm not a big fan of the garden behind the building...but that is something that has to do with me! LoL
the building looks great!! we ( and we is me and ermmm.....nope...just me :D)need more houses like this!!
great work keep it up!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short to wear bad clothes...and ugly shoes!

Rayden

Quote from: Alek King of SC4 on January 31, 2007, 12:18:41 PM
these look great and you can expect to see them in my cities as soon as they are released  ;D

Certainly on mines too, that's exactly the kind of buildings I like to grow on my small cities. Great job. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Alfred.Jones

Very impressive Sandra :thumbsup: I like how it has some blue on the front ;)

Sim City 4 Devotion

wouanagaine

Very nice, I reserve a place for them in my cities

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

jeronij

Very nice and european looking  :thumbsup:

I`ll sure use them once finished  ;D
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Glenni

Yep very good indeed,do you think you could also have some less fancier lots too though? ;)

bat

Beautiful appartments you have made there!

sandrasim1

Quote from: Glenni on February 01, 2007, 06:00:04 AM
Yep very good indeed,do you think you could also have some less fancier lots too though? ;)

@Glenni: These buildings are middle class buildings in real life and I have tried to make the lots resemble the real place as much as possible. I can't bring myself to make my old home look less fancy than it does in real life but if someone wants to alter the lots to their personal style after the release, feel free to do so.
"I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work"  Thomas Alva Edison

Colyn

Good to see our Scandinavian babe back in action ;)
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

vester

God at se dig tilbage i sadlen.  :thumbsup:

(Good to see you back in the sadle.)

sebes

Very European - I like it a lot :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

rooker1

Love the buildings and I can't wait for their release. &apls
Call me Robin, please.