• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Yoder7652's BAT Workshop

Started by Yoder7652, February 07, 2007, 01:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred_Ginger

I can't tell you how people like me, who have no talent in this arena, feel when we see something so beautiful!  There are only so many words of praise to describe the work that you and your fellow batters do!  Thanks for the 'peek'! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
My name is Vicki
Fred and Ginger were my doggies
RIP my babies

Bongoswimp

I'm the Knight of Spamalot
And I like to push the pram a lot

c.p.

Amazing and beautiful detail work.  &apls

Citynut

Wow is all I can say - that is fantastic  &apls &apls &apls
I'm nutty and I Bat and they're coming for me with the white coats again

mattb325

SimFox

Great to see some historical jewels making it to the SC4!
Overall you model is very nice, but some proportions are a bit off. mainly the central nave... it is WAY to narrow!But I think it is very easy thing to fix  - since it is only denoted by the width of the roof that covers it just make it wider about 75% 

callagrafx

@Simfox: Not easily done...if you notice the roofs line up with Dome's octagonal base, so any stretching will mean they do not line up anymore.  They look fine, maybe not 100% accurate, but it is for a pseudo 3D game after all...

Yoder, I can't wait to see the next instalment.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

SimFox

oh yeah... I see, but i think it is still could be a solution. so what it it will stretch beyond the limits of the dome base... now it looks a bit to narrow, At any rate it is a nice recreation!!

sebes

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Yoder7652

Ok everybody...thanks for all the comments! I have made a little bit of progress, but I haven't had much time to bat in the last few weeks. At any rate I thought I'd show some pics of the few details I have been working on.

@Simfox...Cal is right about the nave. There are some elements of the roof that are hard to change because several other parts rely on them, but I was able to stretch stuff out a bit and I think it looks better. I also stretched out the lightwells on either side of the nave as well.

Enjoy the pics.

M4346

&apls &apls

I love it Yoder! I absolutely LOVE it! Keep up the good work! You are a god!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Badsim

Indeed , I enjoy the pics ... ;D :thumbsup: &apls

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

rooker1

OMG, that is amazing work.  I don't know what else to say.
:thumbsup: &apls :thumbsup: &apls :thumbsup: &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Fred_Ginger

My name is Vicki
Fred and Ginger were my doggies
RIP my babies

kimcar

Schulmanator

Impressive!! This one is worth waiting for! Great!!!!!!!!!! :satisfied:
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Serkanner

It always feels like a small party when I see an updat of your wonderful work. Truly fantastic. :thumbsup:

mjig_dudy

Strechnitz

:thumbsup: WOW. this is very impressive!! simply wonderfull.

I'm allready making plans for the city this beauty will be the centrepiece of.

What are your plans for the Saint Peter? will you add the collonade or will you make two versions, one alone and one with the collonade? It would multiply the possibillities of this Gem.

bat

this is looking fantastic, Yoder7652! :thumbsup: