• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BLS Barby's Lot Studio

Started by BarbyW, February 24, 2007, 03:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarbyW

As you may know I pillage BATs from other people to make lots. ;D I have no talent whatsoever with BAT so rely on my friends to provide me with goodies to play with.
First up is a re lot of Callagrafx's St David's Hotel. Somewhat more tropical and still being worked on:

Also I have taken fukuda's BATs, made new exemplars and made a mega lot 11x13 growable.

Contructive comments welcome.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Citynut

lookin very good Barby girl - you are the master of pillage  :D &apls
I'm nutty and I Bat and they're coming for me with the white coats again

D66

Sweet...you are the master at lot making  &apls &apls

Rayden

What do you want me to tell you girl, you're the Goddess, no doubts about it. Keep pillaging and raging other's bats, we all thank you for that $%Grinno$% :thumbsup:

vester

Gaston

Very kool stuff Barby.      I didn't know you could do some of that stuff.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

Pat

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet mother of pillage, that is some major overhaulin.   %BUd% btw is that Jamison steel works?? if so that is a sweet redo love it :thumbsup:. - pat

you are so the goddess!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

wonderful pictures and fantastic work, barbyw! :thumbsup:

sebes

Your mega-lot are always very much to my likings  Barby  :thumbsup:

The only thing that bothers me is the row of rounds (at the top end). They are OK at the parking bays at the entrance. But that row of dots gives it a bit of a dice idea  ;)
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

jacqulina

hi barby so you are a pillager lol and you do it well girl lol

BarbyW

Quote from: sebes on February 25, 2007, 04:17:26 AM
Your mega-lot are always very much to my likings  Barby  :thumbsup:

The only thing that bothers me is the row of rounds (at the top end). They are OK at the parking bays at the entrance. But that row of dots gives it a bit of a dice idea  ;)

That was the unfinished lot when I was testing to find the optimum level of jobs. It is not quite so bare now. I am in the final testing process with this but would have liked some input from fukuda. However if nothing is forthcoming I shall release it once the testing is finished.

spa

It looks great to me. Mega-industrials are definitely appreciated.

JBSimio

Frankly with pillaging skills like that, I wouldn't mess with the BAT either!   &apls

JB

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

BarbyW

After a serious pillage I made some new parks. All 2x2 with a variety of configurations. These are LEX exclusives.

Gaston

Wow Barby,
    When I downloaded these new parks this morning I didn't realize they were that new.   LOL    Very nice work, BTW.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

BarbyW

@patfirefghtr : I cannot do anything with his other work as they have rail lines and props all built in to the model and as Transit Enabled lots do not upgrade they are not suitable for growables. It is a pity as the basic BATs are good but limited in use.

kimcar

&apls Great job again Barby . It's always a pleasure to play with your lot. Just a question  ( again ) . Can you tell me what is the building back to the park you done . Thanks .

bat

These parks are looking very great! :thumbsup:

vester

kimcar: I believe that is something yet unreleased, but it would say it on its way to LEX, soon.

BarbyW

It is indeed as vester said. It is currently in testing but I would hope it will not be long before it arrives at the LEX.
BTW that is not a pillage but a lot I have been making for a BSC member so it is up to them to show you not me ;D