• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Daggerstra Executive Suites

Started by cerulean, August 19, 2009, 03:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cerulean

Those of you with elephant brains might remember this old one .. I think there was a pic of it on ST years ago .. well .. the BSC and I are currently putting the finishing touches on it, and it will be up soon.

Scarton

This looks sweet! I can't wait for it to be released! Btw, I've been a big fan of your BATs and think they are all superb! :thumbsup:

Leodido

Omnia, my first MD. Check it out!

M4346

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

mmorales2

That is amazing. I am so glad you are back and can't wait for this to be ready to download. Do you plan on making new buildings as well? Anyways, welcome back.  :D &apls &apls &apls &apls
COMING SOON!!!!
XION, THE LAST BASTION

cerulean

Thanks and yea I will be making new buildings. There is 1 that is textured already .. but still has quite a bit of work to do on it. I have a lot going on right now, and for the foreseeable future so I won't be releasing very fast, but they will be coming!

mmorales2

So, is there any more updates? you r killing me here, man! LOL!!!!! $%Grinno$%
COMING SOON!!!!
XION, THE LAST BASTION

cerulean

Best I can say is : There will be. Real life has been .. strange .. lately. I am taking 3d classes, and I just moved 1200 miles from Portland to St Louis. I need to get a job .. so there are some higher priorities atm unfortunately, but I have promised myself that as long as there is a BSC and SC4 crowd, I will try to release skyscrapers, as I love doing it.

Pat

Thank you Cerulean, you sir are awesome and I wish you the best of luck getting a everything worked out!!! I've loved your work and take your time too  :thumbsup:

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie