• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your.... Pets!

Started by cameron1991, February 22, 2007, 02:12:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cameron1991

Well the name pretty much says it all but ill say it again, this thread is where you can show us your pets, tell us why you like your pet and if possible something funny they are doing.

Heres my cat, Gem.

I like my cat because she has a great personality, is very friendly (when she wants something ::)) and is a great feet warmer on cold nights!

Here she is inside the broadband modem box I left lying around....

And these 2 are just picks of her inside stuff

And last of all here she is inside a mountain of newspaper she made (Im not sure why she likes it so much &mmm)

Serkanner

Gem is a real Gem Camaron and the pictures show she has great personality indeed.

M4346

Gem is beautiful! I LOVE cats!  :thumbsup: We have 2 in the commune I'm staying in Pretoria, and 5 at home (my parents' place). :P
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Gaston

What a little cuttie Gem is.   My cat (Honey bunches of Cat - Bunch for short) loves to sit on my arms when I am on the computer.    She is actually fascinated with Dedgren's 3RR MD for some reason.    She sits here and watches as the images appear.  LOL

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

petercintn

Yes sir, Gem is a precious as her namesake.  That's a nice closeup of her.

Well. Cats and dogs, meet Willie.  Here he is after being ripped away from his momma and given his first bath.  You can tell his small size by the little bit of my size 11&1/2 shoe on the very right, (just a sliver of it ) in the pic.  Poor little thing must have thought the world was coming to an end.

After a few weeks though, Willie's a maniac on the floor

He's all grown up, nothing but a hair ball.

And one last one, Willie just before the post.  I cut his beard cuz it was nothing but trouble.

He's two now and just calming down enough to sit in my lap.  He's been very hyper, and has a cat like attitude.  I still love him.
Wow, a hugh bang outside, must have just had a wreck out on the street, gotta go and see!  No wreck, must be blasting in the mountians right outside of town.

Carolina Tar Heels... National Champs again!

Serkanner

Wow Peter ... Willie has a great 70's look  ;D

Around here three cats rule the place and a few minutes ago I snapped this picture of Snoes ( pronounce snus = sweet face ) enjoying the spring sun. I have tried to explain that tables are not made for this, but she wont listen.

On another day I wil show some pictures of the other two ladies here.

Heinz

wow never saw this thread before. my pic below my nic, do you call it avatar? that pic looks like my jada. anyway, when i get home, i will upload some pics of her. seven months now. very lovely. i just love bulldogs  :P

jen_p

This is a picture of my cat Bubbles, who turned 17 last Christmas. Here, she is enjoying herself rolling around in a freshly prepared garden bed. Of course after this she went and sat on my bed and made the quilt all dirty.

My MD: Jen's random cities...  ...Also, check out my creations on the LEX...

FromTheAshes

Some pics of my dog 'Peanut' (I know what it means ;))

"Please let me sleep &mmm"

"I'm silly and the only thing I want is something to eat  ()stsfd()"

"hehe"

"Am I beauty"

" $%Grinno$%"
Visit Vorsfelde.

vab423

Quote from: Serkanner on March 17, 2007, 04:23:08 AM
Wow Peter ... Willie has a great 70's look  ;D

Around here three cats rule the place and a few minutes ago I snapped this picture of Snoes ( pronounce snus = sweet face ) enjoying the spring sun. I have tried to explain that tables are not made for this, but she wont listen.

Oh sure, Serkanner ... that's what we tell people, too, when we don't want them to think the cats always jump on the table (or the counter ... or the stove ... top of the fridge ... bathroom sink...)   :P  She's a cutie; can't wait to see the other ladies of the house.

"It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit."     - Harry S. Truman

skillie

My dog Patrys and her LAZY kids.

eljacko

See my avatar.

It's difficult to get pictures of my dog (she's terrified of cameras and particularly flashes), but here's a fairly recent one:

- el jacko and such

MsD

Some of you may have seen this before.  This is my praying cat Midnight.
To hate is human, to forgive and to love is devine.

Please visit my website.
Please visit my MD
Valley of the Gods

DFire870

Here are a few pics of my pets.

First off we have Spangle. She's an old lady; about 16-17 human years old. She's also fat and lazy, and loves to just sit on the couch all day. :P She had a sister named Starr (we got them on July 4th), but she ran away a few years ago.

Next we have Princess. I'm not quite sure how old she is, but probably around 5. She's fatter than Spangle but is very active, she loves "hunting" in the backyard (we have a lot of trees and plants so she can hide). In this picture she's in our Christmas tree. She used to love climbing in the tree, and one year we couldn't put any ornaments on. :D Now she's too big to climb in it though. And despite her name, she is NOT a princess. A better name would be Spawn of Satan.

Last but not least here are my 2 dogs. Spike is on the left and Cloey is on the right. Again, I'm not sure how old they are, but Cloey is the younger one (we got them at two separate times). Both are great, but a lot of people assume that Spike is the mean one. Cloey is VERY pushy, if we give Spike attention she'll butt her way in. They also think they're lap dogs.

After a long absence, I'm back! And I will be starting a new MD soon.

Khiyana

Oh, I love all animals, and you have wonderful pets  :thumbsup:
I'll show you some of mine:

Two years ago, my cats went pregnant at the same time, this is the result   :P

This is my "Schreihals" (Squaller in english), I love this snapshot:

And one of dozens little kittens, if you are down, you just have to watch them, and you are feeling better  ;) :

I will look to other pictures, because I have a little zoo at home  ;D

BarbyW

I have a 3 yr old Siamese/moggy. She is very affectionate when she wants to be but hates being cuddled and won't sit on my lap. This is a picture of her in the garden where she spends a lot of her time.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

guurgkud

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  ;D

Here's my bundle of love:

She a naughty gurl
]http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=7083.0]

Come discover its mysteries...
Tristania // Revisited

cameron1991

I don't have any pictures at the moment, but my cat Gem is currently performing high speed laps around the house....  ::)

Andreas

I guess this is the appropriate thread for those... They're not mine, but my dad got them from a friend. :)

Andreas

flame1396

KITTIES!  :)

Midnight looks a lot like my cat Felix (and the name isnt actually derived from the cartoon)

I notice cats are popular! Yay kitties!
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.