• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Tropical Storm squalls over City

Started by HurricaneMod10, February 14, 2021, 08:40:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HurricaneMod10

Slow-moving tropical rainstorm produces heavy rains and strong winds to affect the portions of the forest regions. Below is some interesting fact about the upcoming tropical rainstorms.

HurricaneMod10

Tropical rainstorms expected to move from northwest to southeastward across the regions without squalls.  %confuso

The solved problems of the Axis with Effect Dir.  &hlp %confuso

HurricaneMod10

Extremely heavy rain and strong winds lashed Tegel with 60mph winds as a severe thunderstorm. :bnn: &apls

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

HurricaneMod10

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

HurricaneMod10

Quote from: alejogc13 on February 26, 2021, 11:53:09 AM
Speechless  &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

Thanks!

I hope you like to enjoy the view of the storms but I get more storms. Tropical cyclones are more powerful than one.  :) &apls :bnn:

HurricaneMod10

Add Destructive Effects
Storm debris commonly consists of roofing material, downed tree limbs, downed signs, downed power lines and poles, and wind-blown away from the storm damage. It is looked like small debris with the storm damage, which ones. Unlike tornado debris without rumbles.

Barroco Hispano

I was about to tell you to add debris.  :D
Barroco Hispano

HurricaneMod10

Add a new large hail size with supercell thunderstorms. ;D :bnn:

HurricaneMod10

Quote from: alejogc13 on February 26, 2021, 05:06:47 PM
I was about to tell you to add debris.  :D

Telling me more about the destructive effects so what is look like a debris with the storm damage.

HurricaneMod10

Severe thunderstorms could produce frequent lightning, strong winds, hail, intense squalls and tornadoes with 70mph winds, nearing hurricane-force gusts but is not a hurricane with the most severe storms.

Tropical Rainstorms and Severe Thunderstorms had now been completely but Supercell Thunderstorms could be able to be making it and then tropical cyclones later this year. Watch this space.

HurricaneMod10

A supercell thunderstorm could produce extremely heavy rain and hurricane-force gusts with 75mph winds.

HurricaneMod10

A new monster supercell thunderstorm could produce extremely heavy rain, hail, frequent lightning and possibly strong straight-line winds with 90mph winds (40 meter per second).

This is one of the most intense severe storms across the regions of your city with an upcoming SC4 Tropical Weather. ;D  :D &apls

HurricaneMod10

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Bipin

jesus christ this is incredible! Fantastic work!  :thumbsup: :satisfied:

AsimPika3172

I loves Sim City forever!

HurricaneMod10

Quote from: HurricaneMod10 on February 23, 2021, 05:00:19 PM
Slow-moving tropical rainstorm produces heavy rains and strong winds to affect the portions of the forest regions. Below is some interesting fact about the upcoming tropical rainstorms.

The below tips will help you move your mouse trigger will comes to life into a storm effect across the region of your city with your very own storm controls like a disaster mod but unlike earthquakes without rubbles into destructive effects are now in the development phase with an upcoming SC4 Tropical Weather.