• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4Devotion Anniversary - Official Thread

Started by BarbyW, October 29, 2007, 09:43:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heblem

Pat

Ooooh marcszar those are sooo wicked awesome and Jp you are so totaly correct why would she show off NAM when she is pure BSC lol....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

dragonshardz

XiahouDun

Oh how you tease us so. I wish I wasn't busy with important RL stuff the next few days, or I could be bouncing off the walls excited for this ;D
Current project: Movies 14

You may have meant to search for Houdini. (result of searching for XiahouDun on SC4D)

Diggis

BarbyW

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

jeronij

So, Barby, you are not only a lot master, but you also have some great PSP skills  :o  ;)  :thumbsup:

This will be a great anniversary. Not only excellent fresh custom content for our cities, but also some improvements for our browsers are under work  ;D
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

BarbyW

A couple more teasers:

Just playing with PS at the moment. ;D

xxdita

I think I can vaguely make out the BSC logo in that top one. Other than that, not a clue. A new farm maybe?

BarbyW

Another couple for you. The first is a different one to the one shown previously ;D

Krio

Quote from: BarbyW on November 01, 2007, 03:06:57 AM
A couple more teasers:

Just playing with PS at the moment. ;D

That is a) somekind BSC farm or my Sokos Warehouse (because of diagonal road and colours)

and marcszar, that Coke-sign is awesome! I love it  ;D

vester

Someone is having fun.  :D

meinhosen

*$*&#!

It's a real shame that I'll be canceling my internet connection on the 6th... seems like I'll be missing a lot of great stuff while I'm flying across the Atlantic.

BTW: I don't think those are PS edits, barby... looks like you had some rendering problems.  :P  $%Grinno$% 
You're telling me I get to be home for more than 12 months?

SimRabbit123

kimcar

Geez ! what did they put on those candies ?The pics are justcolorfull  ;D  Great teaser by the way . they really tease me  :thumbsup:

sandrasim1

Long time no see so here is a teaser of my contribution to the party ;D
Barby is not the only one with PS skills $%Grinno$%

"I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work"  Thomas Alva Edison

vester

Well, at least you can recognize it.

Sorry I am not telling what that is :P

D66

I just wanted to thank everyone here for making this thread fun for everyone.  Everyone at BSC and all the other teams are having loads of fun getting this party ready and it's just really nice to see this community want to have fun with us.  This community is one awesome place to be.  Thank you  &apls &apls

dragonshardz

This is just so awesome! New tools, new looks, new lots. I wonder what the second birthday will be like?

<wanders off into la-la land...>

M4346

I recognise SandraSim's contribution too  ()stsfd() But I believe the policy is "don't tell, don't tell?"  :D

That is one marvellous addition though...  &apls &apls
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine