• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

3 word story

Started by flame1396, June 13, 2007, 04:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flame1396

surprised this isnt here yet....

the rules are simple. everyone posts 3 words that continue the sentence/story the person above posted 3 words of (if your post starts a new page you are to post the summarized story. you'll be able to see this from page 5 on)

Example - Person 1: "there was a"  person 2: "man that ate" and so on

I'll start.

Once upon a
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

metasmurf

flame1396

The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

metasmurf

Masochist

(Under Construction)

metasmurf

flame1396

. The imaginary goldfish

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

TheTeaCat

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

rickmastfan67

-- James Mast, aka: rickmastfan67
Painter/Public Relations at: Masgrafx Racing.

Check out the 9/11/01 Car Set Checklist.

Take a look @ the JPG Compression tutorial.  A must read to help cut away unnecessary file size from 500k+ images to help dial-up users out.

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

TheTeaCat

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"

rickmastfan67

Take a look @ the JPG Compression tutorial.  A must read to help cut away unnecessary file size from 500k+ images to help dial-up users out.

metasmurf

my parents fishbowl.

sebes

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

rickmastfan67

TheTeaCat

metasmurf