• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Re: Waterfalls a New Journey... MD by Pat_Update # 219

Started by Pat, March 13, 2007, 01:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ennedi

Hello Pat,

I don't remember if I have written anything here, but I love mountains and waterfalls too and I read carefully your updates from some time  :)
Only a few people make such things as you and I must say your every update shows a great progress  :thumbsup:
Some of your ideas are very creative. I see you know the swamp tree fits very good in the mountainous landscape  :D
I agree, now I prepare a new region (presentation in a few days  :D) and I try to use this tree to imitate something very popular in european mountains - it is called dwarfed pine. It is the last level of mountainous flora except grass and grows above the forest level, on slopes and open spaces (for example around lakes  :thumbsup:)
I'm glad you make such things, maybe we will be able to help one to another  :)

And I like the way you make your MD  &apls

Edit: Ooo, reply No 300 - congratulations!
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

bat

That Lake is looking very great, pat! :thumbsup:

Congrats on 300+ replies!

my 2350th post!

Schulmanator

A delightful update. The water looks good enough for a swim!  :thumbsup:
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Pat

I do owe a few replies and today i will post the second part of the update......

watch this space for replies and then update..... 

1600th comment i posted here in my MD

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

thundercrack83

Congratulations on reaching 300 comments here at Waterfalls, and for posting your 1600th comment, too, Pat! I don't know what comment for me this--1980-something--but you're definitely going to pass me out soon! Congrats again, my friend!

Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

tooheys

Well I was close Pat, it wasn't a damn waterfall, it was a damn dam  ::)

That's looking nice Pat, can't wait to see a few more pic's.

Cheers

Dave

Strechnitz

Hi Pat,

This looks very, interesting and promising my friend.  :thumbsup:

Strechnitz.

bat

Great looking new picture of the dam! :thumbsup: Looking forward to more...

thundercrack83

Wow, that hydroelectric plant looks great, Pat! Excellent job, my friend! And thanks again for the honor!

Russell

Pat, what an amazing looking hydroelectric dam. Where did you get it?

The picture itself is stunning too.  :thumbsup:

thundercrack83

Quote from: Russell on August 25, 2007, 08:02:52 AM
Pat, what an amazing looking hydroelectric dam. Where did you get it?

The picture itself is stunning too.  :thumbsup:

Actually, I was wondering where you got the hydro dam, too, but I forgot to ask.

TheTeaCat

Excellent pic of the dam. I like a lot. Definitely worth a cuppa of Raspberry tea :thumbsup:
Very clever use of the terrain for the runoff from the dam &apls

Will be back for more - just popping to kitchen to stick kettle on to make our Tea :thumbsup:

regards
Derry
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Pat

Strechnitz

oh great, feed us little bits but keeping us hungry. :D

great teasers Pat, can't wait to see the rest.

Strechnitz

thundercrack83

Another magnificent shot of the dam, Pat! Great teaser! I'll be looking forward too seeing more!

TheTeaCat

its just a DAM TEASER  $%Grinno$% $%Grinno$%

Grrrr you getting good at this teasing stuff  :D :D

Ooh lets see?  %confuso Now where  did I put the tin with your raspberry tea in it ()what()
Can't seem to find it right now $%Grinno$%

I'll just have to make one for me then :D

Wikked pic mate
looking forward (I think) to your next update  :D :D

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Ennedi

Quote from: Strechnitz on August 28, 2007, 12:01:03 PM
oh great, feed us little bits but keeping us hungry. :D

I agree :D
That's really great dam, Pat! I like the way you merged stone walls with dam lots, it look very realistic, especially it was very good idea to use 2 dams!  :thumbsup:
And your photoshopping gives very special feeling to this place  &apls

Cheers
Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Sober

That's one heck of dam you've got there Pat!  &apls