• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Re: Waterfalls a New Journey... MD by Pat_Update # 219

Started by Pat, March 13, 2007, 01:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tooheys

Pat, sorry I missed an update. Great updates and the falls look great, I might have to get you to give me a lesson on how to do that,
they really are a lot better than anything I can create at the moment.

Enjoy the next two weeks, I'm assuming your on hols and not out fighting forest fires.

Anyway, look after yourself and your better half.

Cheers

Dave

sebes

Great falls Pat. During my vacation I visited a mountain area in North Italy, and a certain point I counted like 10 waterfalls comming down the mountains around us.... I thought about you at that moment!

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Strechnitz

Your latest waterfalls are a joy to watch!
For some reason I often want to take a refreshing shower after watching your work.
It must be the freefalling fresh mountain water ;D

Strechnitz.
Your favorite "deliciously deviant" Empire is Back after a 2 month pause

Click on the picture above to visit Stropon.

Ennedi

Hello Pat,

I'm sorry for such long absence  &ops but I had some problems with water  :D (both in SC4 and in RL - we make a road bridge renovation now and we had flood last few days, I had to evacuate machines and do some other unexpected things)

And I see at last the whole area - it looks great!  &apls
It was a real challenge to do something like this on the edge of the map, and the result is very good!
I see you are a truly master of using Jeronij's version waterfall and Scorchin's flora, I know it is difficult because of straight lines on water and you do an excellent work with hiding them  :thumbsup:

I am waiting for more!

Cheers
Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Pat

Quote from: thundercrack83 on September 08, 2007, 09:08:14 PM
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! I missed an entire update that was dedicated to me! Sorry about that, Pat! When my profile "disappeared," all my "Show new replies" threads were gone, too!

Anyway, the falls and the river look absolutely amazing, my friend. It's truly an honor to have them dedicated to me. I like the black and white shots, especially. Thanks again, and I apologize again for missing it!

Dustin

Hey Dustin its no problem, you are here and back now my friend you and you seen my tribute to you...  Im happy you are pleased with the B&W pics....

Quote from: Jmouse on September 08, 2007, 10:33:38 PM
I'll always be a loyal supporter and will anxiously await your return. If you'll be traveling, have a safe and pleasant journey. If you're taking care of business, may the negotiations lean in your favor. If you're going on vacation, may you find rest and contentment. And so on, my friend!

Until next time...
Joan

Hi Joan, Well im back but atm no real update im sowwies hun  ()sad()  Thank you i did have a safe journey and it was a business trip more or less see what i said to Dave lol

Quote from: tooheys on September 09, 2007, 02:43:33 AM
Pat, sorry I missed an update. Great updates and the falls look great, I might have to get you to give me a lesson on how to do that,
they really are a lot better than anything I can create at the moment.

Enjoy the next two weeks, I'm assuming your on hols and not out fighting forest fires.

Anyway, look after yourself and your better half.

Cheers

Dave

Dave its all good and well i only was gone for a week looooooooooooooooong story lol and yes i was on Hol... Dave with you talents and skills i know you can surpass me.... I sure will M8 and see you around soon....

Quote from: sebes on September 09, 2007, 06:17:29 AM
Great falls Pat. During my vacation I visited a mountain area in North Italy, and a certain point I counted like 10 waterfalls comming down the mountains around us.... I thought about you at that moment!

Hi Sebes thank you very much and im honoured you thought about me looking at all of those waterfalls....
Do you have pics by a chance?

Quote from: Strechnitz on September 12, 2007, 06:33:00 AM
Your latest waterfalls are a joy to watch!
For some reason I often want to take a refreshing shower after watching your work.
It must be the freefalling fresh mountain water ;D

Strechnitz.

Hey Strech im glad you loved Thundercrack Falls... LoL well it is said that my falls are irish fresh with a zest lol

Quote from: Ennedi on September 12, 2007, 02:47:53 PM
Hello Pat,

I'm sorry for such long absence  &ops but I had some problems with water  :D (both in SC4 and in RL - we make a road bridge renovation now and we had flood last few days, I had to evacuate machines and do some other unexpected things)

And I see at last the whole area - it looks great!  &apls
It was a real challenge to do something like this on the edge of the map, and the result is very good!
I see you are a truly master of using Jeronij's version waterfall and Scorchin's flora, I know it is difficult because of straight lines on water and you do an excellent work with hiding them  :thumbsup:

I am waiting for more!

Cheers
Adam

Hey Adam its all good you are here now... I understand about flooding...  Thank you soo very much and i am happy you love the area and im not no master im more or less a student learning each and every time as i know you do as well my friend....

To all at this time i have no update and im sorry i promisse soon i will have something here also with this post i think im a guru lol

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

thundercrack83

To all at this time i have no update and im sorry i promisse soon i will have something here also with this post i think im a guru lol

Yes, you are! Congratulations and welcome to the Gurus, my friend! I'll be waiting for that update, too!

bat

Congrats for being the third "Guru"! &apls And also looking forward to the next update!

Jmouse

Welcome back, Pat. Looking forward to the update.

Until next time...
Joan

Madeira aka Constantina

very inspiring and beautiful. i guess it was well-planned

Pat

OK as im famouse for this one and i did say i would have to do a redo and well heres it is a crumb
of whats to come.....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

thundercrack83

Ooh, splendid teaser, Pat! I love the pipelines and the plant, I can't wait to see what goes along with it! Until the update, my friend!

tooheys

Have to agree with Dustin, that is looking good. Love the pipe coming out of the mountain  :thumbsup:

"A Guru (Sanskrit: गुरू), is a teacher in Hinduism, Buddhism, and Sikhism, as well as in many new religious movements. The guru is seen in these religions as a sacred conduit for wisdom and a way to self-realization." Help us find the path Pat

bat

Fantastic looking teaser there! Looking forward to a new update!

Pat

Making this short for now but i am working on the next instalment between doing some projects and what nots sorry but i should have an update soon - pat

btw 2100th post

Emperor Stormont

Ooohhhhhh I like that power plant and pipes, haven't seen those before.

Fabulous previous set of update and I await yet more beauty and wonders with the next update  :satisfied:

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

Jmouse

Well now, that certainly is an interesting photo, Pat. Looking forward to "the rest of the story!"

Until next time...
Joan

Ennedi

That's a very interesting teaser, Pat :thumbsup:

I'm very curious, what's to come?
Don't hurry with your new projects, and instalments, at first it should be a pleasure for you and then something for us  ;)
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

thundercrack83

Quote from: patfirefghtr on September 24, 2007, 05:55:50 PM
Making this short for now but i am working on the next instalment between doing some projects and what nots sorry but i should have an update soon - pat

btw 2100th post

We'll be looking forward to it, my friend! And congrats on 2100 posts!

urban

I'm looking forward to a new update,
I have one question though: Is the Real Life pic from the Valle Verzasca in switzerland, since the waterfall looks like one, I saw in the alps last year &Thk/(

probably the best tropical forests Pat Riot
the jungle and the seaside resorts are looking spectacular kwakelaar
such stunning and natural tropical sceneries iamgoingtoeatyou
Walker's Island

jimmymac

Some absolutely beautiful pictures in the last few updates Pat, you truely are a master with the plop water and waterfalls  :thumbsup: