• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Orlach

Started by squidi, November 05, 2007, 07:21:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ussagus

Excellent work squidi  &apls &apls

thundercrack83

threeswept

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR AWARD!!!!! &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

thundercrack83

Many congratulations, Paul!

Your work with the LE is such an inspiration, this award only scratches the surface of what you deserve, my friend!

Keep up the fantastic work here in Orlach!

Dustin

squidi

big thanks for that great honor
also for the congratulations and of cause for all your nice comments made here.

i wish i would be able to show some pictures now but i am sorry to say that i actually cant.
as some of you noticed i tried my hands on batting. first i only wanted to make some more or less simpl props for the lots i was working on,
now it has become a bit more complex as i started to make some east asian styled W2W buildings fitting to the area i was working on.
i aslo made already a big coupl of new ground textures but the lots i made them for are net ready yet.

to tell you why i actually cant show any pictures: i got lots of trouble with my computer the last time.
first my monitor has become defect. with some help by a nice person i got a new one now. then one of my hd s got damaged the one with my plugins -but i made a backup before :) .now i bought a new cpu last fryday to get faster render results but the new cpu needs to much power and my power supply reached its limit. i can now only use one hd and no cd drive. and the backup of my plugins is on another hd without windows.
because it was my last money i put in the cpu, i cant get a new power suplly for a while. /wrrd%&

now you know that it still will need some time to see a new update here but i hope this will deserve the needed time.
the only thing i can show you now is what iam working on although its not really fitting in here

as it will take at least one or two weeks to get a new update and this not really is one, orlach would need to move to inactive section for some time
what doesnt mean that iam asking for ;)
this decision is dustin ones.

i will finish with again thanking you for all the visits and kind words.
untill next
-paul

Lilojame

Hi there!
I didn't yet managed to see everything in here (so expect me to return ;) but what I have seen is great!
What I wanted to say right now is Congrats on wining the award!  &apls

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

Schulmanator

The buildings are looking very nice thus far. You have been working hard.  :thumbsup:
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

JBSimio

Congratulations, Paul!   &apls  I know I've missed a number of your updates, but if they're anywhere near as good as those that I remember then I'm in for a treat when I go back and catch up.  I hope you're able to get things sorted out with your computer, and I'll be waiting patiently until you do.  See you then...

JB

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

bat

Great work on that building there!

And congratulations on winning this award!!! &apls &apls

rooker1

First let me say congratulations on your very well deserving award.
Sorry to hear about your computer troubles, I hope for our sake you can get it sorted out quickly, I don't know how long we can go without an update.  ;)
That BAT you are woking on look fantastic, I hope you are going to share.  ::)  ;)

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

flyinbird93

those buildings look great!  i can definatly see why you won the award!  congradulations and good work cant wait for more!

Haljackey

Wow, some fantastic work is always going on here! 

I didn't have a doubt that you would be winning an MD award, Orlach is simply amazing!  Congrats!

Best,
-Haljackey

EDGE4194

paul- congratulations on the well-deserved award  &apls