• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The PSSO (With The Port of Ossic)

Started by Yoman, September 30, 2007, 06:55:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrankU

This is a great village! I like it very much, the simple houses, but the large gardens and areas around them. Maybe you let your sims grow some more crops and vegetables in there. Usually in Communist countries these garden fruits were the only things people owned and could sell. So they worked hard in their own yards, and did close to nothing on the kolchoz.
Meaning that the gardens looked perfect and the rest didn't.

Good work. But.... what's happening with your port?

Manny

Woua, OMG  :o ! It's fantastic ! I love your work, bravo !

kimcar

Yeap 2 great mosaic. great pics  &apls &apls Keep it up  :thumbsup:

Emperor Stormont

ooohhh the farm mosaics looks fabulous.

I may have to steal some inspiration as I've started adding farms to Atlantean countryside.

The colours are just gorgeous and it looks realistic as well as being artistic :)

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

paroch

Hi Yoman,

Well, I finally made it over here and took some time scrolling through 16 pages!  Your mosaics are truly fantastic.  Your pictures have a real clarity and vibrancy about them, which works so well.  I've played with a few mosaics but now I need to study yours again to see where I can improve.

Love the high rise apartment areas, you've really used the SFBT buildings to great effect.

And now PSSO is a full IPON member I will have to pop by more often.

Paul

Yoman

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your very encouraging comments. I'm just posting to say that after over a month of inactivity due to vacation, BATing, and general summer laziness, I shall be making an update very soon, from the new region also  ;D Now I leave you with some more communist propaganda & the emotions of Vladimir Putin.

Once again sorry for the inactivity in here.

Pat

Yoman its all good and good to know that you will be updating here again!!! I cant wait till then......

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Sheep49

Yey! New update soon. I can't wait! :thumbsup:

BTW: I love 8-bit Stalin! And indeed he looks similiar to Mario.  ;D
Piotr
Polish support forum - Cafe Poland * SC4Wiki! * My BATting thread

I am he, as you are he, as you are me and we are all together... - I Am The Walrus, The Beatles

Emperor Stormont

lol love the Putin image....soooo true :)

Looking forward to your next update Owen and of course our lovely war ;)

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

Xiziz

Hail Comrade!

Nice work on the last few updates, been awhile since I last checked in. I'm sad I missed you when you finally came to Stockholm, even more so seeing that I was actually in town that weekend, though as I understood it you had a blast anyway, which is the main thing. ^__^

Keep it up and it looks like ill be able to tour in more often this autumn.

Cheers!

Yoman

Replies for the People

Simpson - I'm afraid I'm going to have to disappoint you, this update isn't of a particularly large size either, just two mosaics, much more to look at though.

Amerikaner - Only takes about 20 seconds or so to open, because I only put in the custom lots that I will need to make a particular something for that session. Thanks for your great compliments. I try to stay as realistic as possible, though its only a game so somethings are messed up.

Quesh - Thank you, I really enjoyed doing a rural area. As its not as high dense so therefore the detail can be nicer to look at. I'll probably do some more with ultra long farmland mosaics :P

Adam (Ennedi) - Indeed, large farmfields are the best  ;D Surprisingly those farm buildings are mostly maxis, with maybe one or two exceptions. The entire country is a training ground :P Though a terrain mod would be excellent! :thumbsup:

Iamgoingtoeatyou - Farming is excellent, you can move in just as soon as the running water is connected, which is right now...there is none. :P

BAT - I hope to make sure stopping in is worth it with the new region.

Earthquake - Thanks!

Sebes - I had great fun in Europe, some awesome inspiration as well  ;D

FrankU - Ports on hold for a little, I have another container crane in the works (BAT) Thanks for the compliments, and yes, they do take nice care of their gardens. :P

Manny - Thank you very much  :)

Kimcar - Thanks :thumbsup:

Emperor Stormont - I don't think that the Atlantean farms will lack running water like these :P Raising the contrast in PS helps with the colors a little :P

paroch - I hope looking at the pics helps you with your mosaics. And yeah those SFBT blocks are great. Hope to see you again.

Pat - Then is now  ;D

Sheep49 - 8bit Stalin is indeed awesome. Hope you like the new update.

Emperor Stormont - I think the mad image should be changed to Putin screaming at Mikheil Saakashvili, but still very true yes.

Seb (Xiziz) - Yeah, I'm also pissed that I finally get to Stockholm, and we don't meet :P Hope you find the time to stop in soon!

-----------------------------------------

Sorry about my absence over the past two months or so. First I was in Europe (Denmark & Germany) for about 3 weeks. Then I was incredibly busy back in the US for 2 weeks, then I was back in Europe (UK, Denmark, Sweden) for 3 weeks. And now its school. The good news however is that this is my first update from my brand new Alienware Laptop, which I love, though has some features that probably added to the cost alot and I could do without :P I've spent the past week or so LEing some suburban lots which I'll showcase today. This is an area just north of Odesa (outskirts) which is a suburban area, with one family homes and the occasional towerblock. Conditions are much nicer than in the village we visited last time, and it is generally clean unlike the towerblocks from 3 updates ago.

Sorry for the small size of the update again. Alot more to view in the lots this time though.

emilin

Good news - an update from PSSO! :thumbsup:

Lots are looking great. Very nice transition to the highrises (I hardley noticed it at first).  &apls

But why are the military using the dirt backroad? ()what()

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Simpson

Don't be afraid, your update is so beautiful as well ;D
The city is looking very fine and also so réalistic. Very good work  :thumbsup:
I'm looking forward to the next update
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

Sheep49

Great update! Beautiful mosaics. They're very detailed! :thumbsup:

Keep up the great work! ;D
Piotr
Polish support forum - Cafe Poland * SC4Wiki! * My BATting thread

I am he, as you are he, as you are me and we are all together... - I Am The Walrus, The Beatles

south park

hi yoman , i have look your MD since the beggining and congrats you have really good make the east european ambiancy !! :thumbsup:

and great update !!

vincent
cairo and tropicalia (my cities) on tsc:
http://toutsimcity.com/forums.php?viewthread=441267

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Quesh

2 beautiful mosaics  &apls
A beautiful representation of a poor suburb  :thumbsup:

warconstruct

Splendid these two mosaics! The suburban zone is very well made! cheer  ;)
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

bat

Great to see a new update here!

And two wonderful mosaics!! It's a very good area there, great work on it!

Looking forward to more... :)

Pat

great update owen and I hope you are enjoying the new alien tech hehehe, anyways I see a few military support vehicals tucked away in the residental alley's...  Gotta love the military  ;)  I enjoyed both mosiacs and I cant wait to see more here....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie