• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Noro Cooperative

Started by noahclem, January 30, 2013, 03:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What type of airport should NORO's new one be?

Passenger only
Passenger & military
passenger & general aviation (private & charter aircraft)
Passenger, military & general aviation

MTT9

Looks amazing :) Keep it up guys
You can call me Matt

Jmouse

Amazing work, Maarten. I'm very interested in studying transit routes at the moment, and yours is definitely right up there with the best of the best. The suburbs look great, too, and you've done a fine job on the industrial area. You're a very versatile city builder. :)

RepublicMaster

Great work! That interchange looks amazing. :D

Mr.Lin

&apls
The highway is really awesome !
THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SCCN
THE CITY OF DANYARD ! SC4D (Click on the pictures below)

人们都知道的,是生活;人们不知道的,才是艺术

Kergelen

It's a pleasure to see pictures like these. It shows what we can achieve with SC4 nowadays. &apls &apls

Links to SC4 websites

Swordmaster

About time I heaped more praise on top of all that. These are without exception some of the best SC4 urban shots I've seen this year. Great work!

Cheers
Willy

noahclem

Quote from: Swordmaster on August 20, 2013, 05:21:40 AM
About time I heaped more praise on top of all that. These are without exception some of the best SC4 urban shots I've seen this year. Great work!

Cheers
Willy

Agreed! Truly outstanding work Maarten. Fun collaborating with you on Armorsforth!

Pioneer

The realism, it's MAGNIFICENT

CharlieLord

I've only just discovered this through some of Maarten's posts on ST, and blimey I'm impressed. This is a real feast for the eyes, and incredibly realistic.

Luckily, I have many pages of stuff to catch up on, otherwise I'd be struggling to wait for more :)

Aaron Graham

Wonderful work, Keep it up!!! :D
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

zwitser

I like the parking garage in this picture  &apls

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/mrtnrln/NORO/Fq/fq-armorsforth08.jpg

As for the overall images, stunning!  :o

art128

Nice job Maarten!

Incredible work on the center, suburbs and the highway network!

However, on the picture zwitser mentioned, I think I just saw two missing textures on two buildings' lots.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

zwitser

I looked at it again, and i also like the building at the top right corner, the one with the terrace.

Then i looked at the picture again, and like the overall! Just amazing  ;D

MandelSoft

Just a small update for today, but still good enough to share...  ;)

After the well recieved development on tile Fq (Armorsforth), the suburbs are expanding further and further from this edge city. First off, I moved on down the PR-30, south to tile Es, which I named Ellismere. It's another endess suburbs, with some industry, located on the beautiful Ellis Lake.

I could show you dozens of images of the city. However, I stiched a mosaic together to show the entire city of Ellismere, so you can see the bigger picture (pun fully intended) of the city.

Click to enlarge!
WARNING: HUGE IMAGE! (3.92MB, 6800x3500px)

See you next time! I'm signing out for now to listen to some good music:

Best,
Maarten
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Gugu3

This is absolutely gorgeous!I'm speachless! &apls
Cheers
Guglielmo

rooker1

Love it Maarten.
I think I spent about half an hour looking it over. It'll be interesting to see who else on our team will go in there and what changes they'll make. ;)
I really like the transit layout.....all of it. No grid there what so ever.
Great work!

Robin &apls
Call me Robin, please.

RepublicMaster

I could stare at that for hours! Great work, I like how the highway seamlessly snakes through. :)

MTT9

Great work! What an amazing overview, keep it up Noro Team ;)
You can call me Matt

whatevermind

That is incredibly well done, inspirational even!  :thumbsup:

noahclem

Excellent work Maarten  &apls  I just love the winding highway!