• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Mod that removes yellow thingy on street ends

Started by riiga, December 11, 2009, 08:07:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

riiga

I've searched the LEX and STEX but could not find a mod that removes the yellow thingy at the end of streets and roads. I could not find a tutorial how to fix it myself either. Is there a way to do this?

- riiga

thingfishs

I don't have these on my roads, therefore I assume you have downloaded something that adds them and that all you'll have to do is locate it and remove it. I could be wrong though.

RippleJet

Try this one in your plugins...
I haven't tested it myself yet, so no guarantees... ::)

riiga

Quote from: RippleJet on December 11, 2009, 03:19:13 PM
Try this one in your plugins...
I haven't tested it myself yet, so no guarantees... ::)

Thank you Tage, it worked!  :)

- riiga

thingfishs

OK, then my question is, how do you add these road barriers?

RippleJet

Those barriers are normal props, so the first thing to check would be to see if City Details are set to high in the Graphics Options.

thingfishs

thanks ripplejet,
actually what was happening for me (i am again assuming) is that the old cul-de-sac mod actually removed these, whereas I am guessing the new one doesn't, but we have a solution.  :)

RippleJet

Quote from: thingfishs on December 11, 2009, 04:10:06 PM
actually what was happening for me (i am again assuming) is that the old cul-de-sac mod actually removed these, whereas I am guessing the new one doesn't, but we have a solution.  :)

Your assumption is sound! :thumbsup:

wes.janson

Thanks Tage! I was planning on trying to do this myself after downloading battlecats new cul-de-sac mod. Once again you save the day!

Henrik Sedin: 82gp 29g 83a 112p - 2009/2010 Art Ross/Hart Trophy winner!

Battlecat

Sorry I missed this all week!  It appears I forgot about the existence of that little prop during my testing.  Turns out a copy of the old cul-de-sac mod was buried in a odd location in my testing plugins folder.  I've added the necessary exemplar files to my version and updated it on the STEX. 

RippleJet

I completely forgot about this mod...
After gecko001's request in this thread I've finally got it uploaded to the LEX. :)

Aldini10

Quote from: riiga on December 11, 2009, 08:07:07 AM
I've searched the LEX and STEX but could not find a mod that removes the yellow thingy at the end of streets and roads. I could not find a tutorial how to fix it myself either. Is there a way to do this?

- riiga

Well, the mod has now been uploaded to the LEX, so you can get it now. :)

Which street cul-de-sac mod are you using? It looks hi-def.