• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Blackwater (with Islas Gemas)

Started by emilin, January 25, 2007, 10:56:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thundercrack83

Congratulations on your award, my friend!

This has been such a magnificent month for you--it makes me so happy!

I hope all is well with little Folke and the family.

Take care!

Dustin

Lilojame

Hello! Congrats on winning the best overall MD award!!! &apls

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

kimcar

Wow it`s your lucky week my friend  ;D But still that you work very hard for it. That`s why you are a winner.  :thumbsup: Congrats mate. &apls &apls

bat

Congrats for your baby!

Also congrats for this award!!! And also congrats for being soon in the HoF-section!!! Looking forward to the updates...

rooker1

You have a super MD and really deserve the Best Overall Award.
And it looks like you and I will be sharing the MD HoF.  I hope you'll be able to find some time to do few updates, now that you have that beautiful handful of joy.  Very interesting name, I think I'll have to look up what it means.

Robin  &apls  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

thundercrack83

art128

first of all Emil, Congrats for your baby  &apls &apls  !
congratulation too for the awards, it's very well deserved and for the HOF, a thousand of congrats  &apls &apls
Arthur
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

metarvo

Congratulations on this award, Emil.  The fact that you have received it reinforces the true greatness of Blackwater (with Islas Gemas).
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

rooker1

Another huge congrats on the official move my friend.

Robin  &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Ennedi

Hello Emil,

Congratulaions on your greatest creation  :D and best wishes for Folke for the whole life!  :thumbsup:

Welcome in the MD Hall of Fame section, our little company is even better with you and Robin!

Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Une_ame

Bravo Emil, you deserve this one.

&apls
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

sebes

Wow - so many reasons to give congratulations here... don't know where to start...hehe

Well of course I do: with Folke! He may be proud to have a dad like you Emil.

For the others: they are sooo well deserved! I have voted for blackwater in all contests and sections where it was entered, so I am not surprised at all to see so many plaques and medals here!

()flower()    &bis&   ()flower()    &bis&  ()flower()    &bis&   ()flower()    &bis&       ()flower()    &bis&   ()flower()    &bis&      ()flower()    &bis&
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

bat

Congratulations for your moving into the MD-HoF-section!!!! &apls &apls &apls

Orange_o_

Very well  &apls and good luck in the HOF

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

kimcar

&apls &apls Very happy for you my friend . Like a said work is the clue of benefit, and you done a lot of work in your MD. Congrats for the HOF. &apls

Badsim

Congratulations Emil , for your best creation indeed : Folke . Our others creations here , mine included , are nothing compared with ... Thank you so much to share this picture of you two with us , this intimate and deep - it can be felt so much - moment of your life .

Hope you'll find the way to reorganize your life to be able to share your passion for SC4 with us ... and , why not , start again Blackwater . Your one of my best friends here and I would miss you a lot .  :)
Kisses from a Frenchy (but not French kisses  $%Grinno$% ) to your family .

Cedric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

emilin

Thank you so much everyone!

I'm sorry that I don't have time to respond to all of your wonderful comments individually right now. But, none the less, thank you so much for placing my humble journal in the Hall of Fame. And thank you for the "best overall MD" award too... it feels like winning an Oscar. ;D

And Folke says thanks too... actually it sounded more like "blrrp" but I'm sure that is what he meant.

Without making any promises on how and when there might be anything happening in this journal I have decided to try to seasonalize the city. I have no idea how long it will take, and when I can find the time to do it, but a few lots have been done, and I will show them when I have time to do so.

Over in my projects thread at NHP I am also going to release a couple of new maps in the near future, and I am working (very slowly) on several mods that might be released later on. Among them is a new water mod (for iced sea water), a new snow mod (for more snow coverage in urban areas) and possibly a tree controller.

But, as Tarkus usually says: it will all be ready when it is ready.

Until then: have a wonderful holiday everyone!

-Emil

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

bat

That's a fantastic new picture there! And Merry Christmas to you, too!

Looking forward to the new update when it is ready...

Swamper77

Quote from: emilin on December 23, 2008, 08:01:02 AM
a new snow mod (for more snow coverage in urban areas)

I've got a file up on the LEX with snow and ice textures in it that I made for the BSC Christmas Bash. Basically, I made non-paved/not well traveled surfaces snow and left the paved/traveled surfaces clean of snow. I also made the water textures look like they are covered by ice. For these I put a slightly transparent image over the top of the water graphics. I think I still have my source files for those too. You're welcome to use my files as a starting point.

-Swamper
You can call me Jan, if you want to.
Pagan and Proud!

thundercrack83

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Emil! I bet things are quite exciting for Folke's first Christmas!

As for your projects, I simply cannot wait to see your snow-related projects--particularly the ice-water mod!

Good luck with all your projects, and we'll see you in the New Year!

Dustin