• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Battlecat

Great set of photos here, the subtle photofinishing work really takes these shots into another worlds.  That first one is particularly eerie! 

Glad you've enjoyed your trip!

penguin007

Lovely development with your roads as usaul and those pics are also very nice the water one really intrigues me

Will

dedgren

Happy Birthday, Chris!

Here's to a great day for a 3RR Regular* and all around great guy.  Chris (Chrisadams3997) pretty much singlehandedly changed the way we look at rural in the game.  Wherever you are these days, my friend, take care of yourself.  We're thinking about you.

David

* A 3RR Regular is anyone who has posted here, or over at 3RR-ST or the 3RR Blog, at least once.

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Ryan B.

Wow.

It . . . . looks . . . . real!

Toichus Maximus

Looking phenomenal as always David, and of course, I echo the happy birthday to chris. His work definitely changed the way nature-sceners play the game on so many levels.

oh, and btw... are those half-size culverts I do spy?

[/lurking spell for toichus]

mightygoose

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

ecoba

Some wondeful pictures David. March One is my dad's birthday as well...

Ethan

wes.janson

Quote from: ecoba on March 02, 2010, 11:30:03 AM
Some wondeful pictures David. March One is my dad's birthday as well...

Ethan

Mine too!

Henrik Sedin: 82gp 29g 83a 112p - 2009/2010 Art Ross/Hart Trophy winner!

dedgren

Half-size culverts...?

...oh, those half-size culverts.  Heh!

I'll stick 'em on the bottom of this post in a bit, and get them up on the 3RREX over the next day or so.

Someone I'm very proud to call a 3RR Regular*, our great friend Casper (caspervg) has a birthday today.  All the best from 3RR!

David

* You too can be a 3RR Regular- just post once here, or over at 3RR-ST or on the 3RR Blog.

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

deathtopumpkins

Oh David, you are awesome!  &apls
NAM Team Member | 3RR Collaborater | Virgin Shores

scott1964

dedgren

A little boating mishap off the Hotham Inlet international harbor today.

We'll keep you posted.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

metarvo

:o

Oh, no!  Unfortunately, it looks like that's going leave a mark on 3RR's pristine beauty.  It will be interesting to hear about this one.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

FrankU

Does anyone remember the Exxon Valdez disaster?

Meastro444

Quote from: FrankU on March 03, 2010, 03:26:57 AM
Does anyone remember the Exxon Valdez disaster?
Exxon Valdez? What Exxon Valdez? I don't know of an oil-spilling coast-wrecking drunk-captained tanker?
Friend of the Certified Drama Queen :)

Ryan B.

Whoops, there.  Hopefully that's not leaking any oil.

Battlecat

Whoops, that's not a good thing to see no matter what the boat is carrying! 

Those half sized culverts will be great, I've really had trouble making the full sized ones fit in to my region effectively! 

threestooges

Got a bit close to shore did he? Hope that doesn't cause any bigger problems than an embarassing call to the nearest harbor master for a couple tugboats.

The smaller culverts look great David, and that was a fitting tribute to Chris (and Casper too); and Ryan did a good job with the crossbuck too. It may not be the safest crossing without lights/gates, but it does fit the rural scene nicely. Hope all is well.
-Matt

CasperVg

Thanks for the kind wishes, David. It made me realize that it's been once again way too long since I last posted in here - think it dates back to No Lurking Day. I still stand in awe with all the fantastic stuff you do here.

Hope the officials were able to dam the oil leakage in quickly, so 3RR's natural beauty isn't spoiled...
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

dedgren

Popping in from the clean up for long enough to wish a happy birthday to 3RR's great friends bat and Marisa (girlfromverona).  Each goes way, way back as a 3RR Regular* and has made substantial contributions to the community on his and her own.  Here's to an excellent day for the both of you.

David

* One post- just one- here, over at 3RR-ST or on the 3RR Blog and you too are a 3RR Regular.  It's that easy.

D. Edgren

Please call me David...