• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

November 10TH @ 12pm cst Episode # 2

Started by Pat, October 26, 2012, 06:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Episode # 2:

November is Here!

Saturday November 10th Edition
by SC4D Talk Show
in Video Games
Sat, November 10, 2012 12:00PM

Call in to speak with the host if you are calling in state side, make sure you follow the prompting as this is very important...
(347) 327-9957
Or click on the Skype Icon to connect that way if you wish

upcoming on this episode:On this edition of the SC4D Podcast Show we will talk about what was missed from the previous week and look forward to the next week...
Watch here for the player to appear after the show,
If you want to listen in live click here [linkie]

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/btrplayer.swf?file=http://www.blogtalkradio.com%2Fplaylist.aspx%3Fshow_id%3D3990855&autostart=false&bufferlength=5&volume=80&corner=rounded&callback=http://www.blogtalkradio.com/flashplayercallback.aspx"%20/><param%20name="quality"%20value="high"%20/><param%20name="wmode"%20value="transparent"%20/><param%20name="menu"%20value="false"%20/><param%20name="allowScriptAccess"%20value="always"%20/><embed%20src="http://www.blogtalkradio.com/btrplayer.swf"%20flashvars

EDIT: Added the player to page finally gotten it to work the darn code lol ~ Patrick

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Pat

Thats right November 3rd is the next episode and it will be at 7pm CST that is next Saturday!!! so tune in!!
You know you wanna hear it!!!!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

rooker1

Good stuff Pat.  It's really nice to see you back with us again!!
I look forward to the next Podcast and I just may call in. ::)

Robin :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Pat

Thank you Robin its real great to be back and like I said its been in the planning for the last few months I do mean months, Im talking since March ive been working hard on this.... This is how Devoted Ive been to this project, you know they say all things that are great is done behind the scenes and this is one of them  ;)

jmyers2043

hmmmm  ???

date night with wife    :-\     podcast   

- Jim

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

Pat

LoL Jim well hmmm if you have to think about that one there Im sure you would get a good slapp over the head lol, heheheh of course the wife duuuuh..... This show will be an hour long so you might be able to sneak in a bit ;-) but if you cant you sure can always catch the taped show here no problem later to see what you missed

MandelSoft

Well, if you go for 7PM (19:00) CST, you will leave out Europe (since 19:00 GMT-6 = 01:00 GMT). Also, Skype is more useful for conversations, since people don't have to pay for phone calls, especially people from outside of the USA. Remember, you might attract international public...

I would plan the next episode at 12:00 CST (18:00 GMT) in the weekends, since at that time you would likely get the most audience at a reasonable air time for you. And try Skype instead of a phone number for foreign listeners to call in ;).

Best,
Maarten
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Pat

Alrighty will do it at Noon instead there Maarten for sure, I do believe everyone can connect threw skype I will have to double check on that....

EDIT: OK So what I seen from other host there is a connect for SKYPE that you click on that will bring you threw skype no problem, so international callers can use Skype and or state side callers if they want to as well... Also Time changed to 12 noon cst so everyone can participate here

Pat

I'm sorry about the 3rd everyone didn't count on this past week of being a bad week for pain where I ended up in the ER Friday night / Saturday morning... I was discharged around 5 am after given 4 shots of morphine and basically nothing found for why the double hernia was causing so much more pain and what not... Anyways I am truly sorry I didn't make it on the air as I planned... I will try again for this Saturday at 12 noon CST providing nothing goes wrong which i don't think it will cause its looking great and I'm feeling a lot better  :thumbsup:

Swordmaster

Sorry to hear that Pat. Hope you're okay now. Don't worry too much, I'm sure there's enough podcast oportunities coming.

Cheers
Willy

Pat

Pat

Tomorrow afternoon at 12pm CST or the following conversion

12:00    Noon    EST 13:00    1.00pm    GMT 18:00    6.00pmSC4D Podcast you know you wanna hear it will be live!!!

Pat

Pat

that was a  great show, hope you all was able to listen!! Watch top of the thread for the player to put up later...

Swordmaster

Just got back from work in time. . . missed the start, though. Good to hear that interview with David. We miss him.

Cheers
Willy

MandelSoft

Great you're still doing this. Sorry that you didn't get any callers, but I'll try next time ;)
Lurk mode: ACTIVE