• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Guest episode coming soon

Started by Pat, November 16, 2012, 05:34:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

December 8th live at 12 noon!!! Be here or be square!!!

by SC4D Talk Show in Video Games

Sat, December 8, 2012 12:00PM   

Call in to speak with the host

(347) 327-9957

or click on the Skype Icon when show is live.

Today we will talk about what has happend threw out the month of November and whats still to come for SC4D and
the Sim City Community as we look forward to another great year of custom content creating

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

MandelSoft

So, the episode is in 1 hour. I'll try to be there. If I'm late, it's because of dinner...
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

noahclem

I'll try to show up--fiance and I are going to the sauna soon though so I'll likely catch either the beginning or the end  :thumbsup:

MandelSoft

It's 19:57 here, 1 hour after the ETA. I think the show has been cancelled for this week, I guess...

Pat

Sorry about the cancellation here on this show but hey this Saturday at 12 noon will get it for the November wrap-up and look into this month December!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Pat

Due to my mistake I have to set the show one day late oi, I scheduled it on the wrong date on Blogtalk radio, delayed only by one day... I tried to fix it for today but no go ugh...

MandelSoft

Well, it seems that again the scheduling has failed. So, when's next episode?

Pat

Yea had some issues again today with my computer, hopefully I got it worked out now... I actually gotten a PM from Jim so we are gonna work on episode and he will be a featured guest!!!  He's out of town for the next week so I am going to try and work around that, unless in the mean time Im leaving the door open now for someone else if they would like to step up for a guest spot  :thumbsup: