• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Hillingdon - A river runs through it

Started by TheTeaCat, August 22, 2013, 02:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTeaCat

Just a little something to keep you all amused for a bit :)

Lover's Leap

Lover's Falls

And a quick overview of this area

Back soon

TTC

edit fixed wrong pic for those who were too quick lol
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

rooker1

I am amused......very amused.
Love the work and love the names.....hope no one falls.
Your farms always make me jealous, why don't mine ever look like that?

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

Jmouse

This will keep me amused - and envious - for more than a little bit. Derry, this is some stunning scenery - so like what I came to love in T@TT, then lost for too long. I love the rock mod and cliffs. The creek and shorelines are absolutely beautiful, too, and I eagerly await more, more, more!

nbvc

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Gugu3

Swordmaster

Everyone pay attention please, you can learn a lot from this guy. Beautiful landscapes, and like Robin said curious names :D

Great to see you back at it Derry. At least one NUT is keeping an MD. . .  ::)  (*cough*)

Cheers
Willy

Bipin

noahclem

Excellent scenes Derry  &apls  I see you're enjoying all the new flora options  :thumbsup:

scott1964

Way more talent than I could ever have.  :D

threestooges

As has become the norm for the fabulous birthday month of SC4D, please welcome the first of our 4-in-1 guests. Taking the first week of this month the OSITM Committee is proud to welcome:

-Matt

TheTeaCat

Hi Folks

My sincere apologies for not making a post earlier for OSITM. been ill, better now though.

Just to keep your interest  here are a couple of pics to keep you going for the mo.

I will be back with some more do not fear.
And with some more personal replies.

Derry
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

threestooges

Off to a fine start, as I've come to expect from your MDing, Derry. Looking forward to the rest of your week here.
-Matt

art128

Congrats on that fantastic award, Derry! Five time OSITM, what a milestone.

Two lovely pictures there, off to a good start this month!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Jmouse

Beautiful update Derry. I especially like the fall scene. I've been studying RL photos in the hopes of finding a pattern in nature, but so far, I haven't found one. Maybe I'd be better off to keep look through our fabulous collection of MDs instead. ;)

Gugu3

Swordmaster

Fifth time is the charm--congrats. Those are some great shots, Derry.

Cheers
Willy

rooker1

A huge congrats for your 5th time in OSITM!! And what a fantastic start. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.