• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Missing in Action!

Started by dedgren, March 07, 2007, 12:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeST

welcome back Jimmymac, good to see you back :)
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

RippleJet

I'm just now travelling to Sweden, and from there to Gran Canaria tomorrow morning...
I will most probably not be online while being on the beach... ::) $%Grinno$%

I'll be back home September 20th, late in the evening. :)

jeronij

Maspalomas or Playa del Ingles sound like perfect places to spend some relaxing holidays  ::) .... enjoy them  :thumbsup:
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Pat

would anybody mind if I took up on this project did some small changes here? What I was thinking is going by post count of at least 128 and that of a councilman... Of course I would set up as a table format with credit to David for started MIA...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

dedgren

Pat, that would be a great idea- let me know if you could use any help.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Pat

Hey David yes any help would be great respectfully from you of course since this is your baby and all!!  I got a basic idea of how you was doing it, but any bones to be thrown my way would be great...

OK I have posted a table format what I was thinking so far...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Cali

"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

Pat

LoL Cali and that is why your not on the list again  ;) I hope to keep you off it too right?

Cali

yep. won't be on yer hit list ever again $%Grinno$%

Lilojame

I am just poping in to say hi to you all, so "Hi!"!

Anyhow, I miss you all wholalot, I definetly miss reading and watching your creations.

Sadly to say, I am not as of yet back... I just found and oportunity to say hi to you and let you know that I am still breathing and kicking tho cous I dont want anybody here to worry about me and I dont want you all think that I forgot you bounch.

So here are few facts "$Deal"$ about why I am not here ( :( ) :
-my computer died soon after the last post that I did and couldnt buy a new one (still cant  :bomb: ) because of RL stuff that sucks
-surfing the net over the phone is to darn expensive
-RL isnt nice to me

Anyhow, I managed to convince my mum to visit me for few days and she was so kind as to bring her computer with her and ofcourse I used this oportuninty to pop in. I will probably look at few creations around, maybe say a word or two if time allowes... in any case I am hoping that I will be able to get back here full time soon.

Miss you all!

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

Jmouse

Hey, Lilojame, it's good to see you back, even if only for a short time. For now, just take care of yourself, and we'll leave the light on for you!

Later...
Joan

Pat

HI Karin its wonderful to hear from you again!!! even though its a short stop in but hey, I for one am truly happy!!! Hope that RL treats you well soon and miss seeing around....

Take care,

Patrick

Haljackey

I may as well pop in and say hello as well.

I'm still around, just not nearly as active as I once was.  You can blame school and RL for that!   :D

See you later!
-Haljackey

Pat

Hey Hal I am glad you popped in here, glad to see you around!!! I cant blame school for that as school does come first and foremost mate!!!

See you back soon and take it easy

Patrick

NikNik

Horrible! i haven't given any feedback in almost a year now and I am still not on the MIA list!  ;D

Well I am back, but not as active as in the early days as my new employer keeps me very bussy.

Take care guys

NB Pat and Dedgren I know it's a bit overdue (almost 7 months  &ops ) but thanks for your birthday wishes  ()stsfd()

Nik-Nik

Pat

NikNik wow OMZG!!!!!!!!!!! Its truly you wow!!! Hey notta problem and I will keep you off the list... Ive been working on the new list as its a work in progress lol.... But Hey its good to see you around and hopefully back in to the lurking thread again there Nik  ;)

JoeST

Its good to see you NikNik :D
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Rayden

Hi, just popped in today for a quicky $%Grinno$% I hope to be back more often by the end of the month :thumbsup:

Hope everyone's alright ;)

Cali

It's nice to see some originals still here. and thanks for caring :)

sithlrd98

Just popping in after a few months.Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do! Hopefully it wont take me long to catch up...time doesn't stand still around here!

Jayson