• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Atrubia - Update 71: A Few Progress Pics

Started by KoV Liberty, June 14, 2009, 08:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sumwonyuno

Very nice pictures of your city. &apls

Heh, were those fires Mayor-intiated?  %confuso

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

KoV Liberty

Quote from: sumwonyuno on November 07, 2009, 07:54:27 PM
Heh, were those fires Mayor-intiated?  %confuso

Lol. No.  Some weird fabric recall, a LOT of sun, and some avid smokers = fire.

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

tooheys

Great update Alex, I really like the plaza a long the waterfront  :thumbsup:

The final pic is a nice one as well. Great use of that building even if it is on the move  :D

Well done

Dave

BarbarossaS

Excellent work on the waterfront Alex, it looks quite amazing. Keep up the good work, and looking forward to the new island project  :P

-Stijn-

Earth quake

Splendid update. &apls
The plaza in the pic 1 and 2 is beautiful.
Excellent work.

Nanami

Great waterfront! You did a good job. Btw how big is your plugins folder?

KoV Liberty

Adrian, I miss you man.

KoV Liberty

Adrian, I miss you man.

Battlecat

Fantastic!  Love that mall, it's a great idea and a risk worth taking in a dry region like Atrubia!  I like that new development in the 5th picture, it fits right in.  Looking forward to seeing what you've got coming next.

KoV Liberty

I was preparing the new update and I decided to save the game and exit. Anyways, I had problems, as in the game froze up while saving, and I "X"ed it out. I went back up in game literally just a few minutes ago and this happend. Please help! (see attachment below) I don't care wheter I get the same city back. I just want the tile back (and possibly blank, I don't care). Please reply no matter who you are! Additional info: I found the city in my regions folder but it doesn't show up in game. Could it be corrupt?

Adrian, I miss you man.

KoV Liberty

Adrian, I miss you man.

woodb3kmaster

Great news! I've had similar oddities upon saving quads, but I was always able to re-enter the quad without quitting the game. It may look weird on the region view, but once you open the quad up again, everything turns out to be just fine, even if you lost what you had built in your previous playing session. Is that more or less what happened to you?

Feel brand new. Be inspired.
NYHAVEN - VIEWS FROM WITHIN
Nuclear City - 5/8

Nanami

Phew, it's not like my old city, my first MD (not in this forums). It totaly gone.
I'm looking forward for new update of Atrubia.

KoV Liberty

Quote from: woodb3kmaster on November 10, 2009, 01:26:54 AM
Great news! I've had similar oddities upon saving quads, but I was always able to re-enter the quad without quitting the game. It may look weird on the region view, but once you open the quad up again, everything turns out to be just fine, even if you lost what you had built in your previous playing session. Is that more or less what happened to you?

No. The city was completely lost and corrupted (I assume thats why I couldn't re-enter under any circumstances).

Adrian, I miss you man.

Evillions8

Didn't you say that you fixed it? ()what()

KoV Liberty

No the city will never be recovered. But I did fix the big hole in the region view. So essentially it is 1/2 fixed I guess. Also, I started re-building the city tile and I have to say it looks better than the last one.

Adrian, I miss you man.

Nanami

Dang! It's nearly like my old city. Not like I think it's not corupt.

Evillions8

You mind showing us a preview of what you have?  Not like a update but as a work in progress type of thing.

KoV Liberty

I will soon. I just have to restart it all. Last night I started putting the city back together. Today, work resumes on the islands.

Adrian, I miss you man.

KoV Liberty

A preview pic that I promised.

I was planning the update to be tonight but I couldn't finish it. So, it should be tomorrow.

Adrian, I miss you man.