• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your Downtowns & CBD's!

Started by Masochist, November 10, 2006, 10:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackxu

Quote from: Rionescu on January 13, 2011, 09:10:56 PM
That's very nice. I don't know if it's intentional, but I like how the roads only have a few cars on them.
It's not set like this. Of course I want to see more people and cars. But after taking the photo, I found there were only a few cars and no people ()sad(), so I made the photo raining. No one wants to get out when it's raining cats and dogs, right?

Quote from: io_bg on January 14, 2011, 12:09:43 AM
Looks great! I'd like to ask, though, whether you've plopped all these lots or you've grown them :-\
All of them are plopped, because it's very difficult to grow them due to thier high GS, and it's hard to make them grow in the way you like, too. In fact, every single building in this city is lotted to make this city more realistic and, well, more "Green" because I added a lot of trees to those lots. You may see the parking lot at the left on the photo (under the yellow building)with a planter, that's an example.
sain bai nu

io_bg

^ I also like the trees and the benches on the sidewalk :thumbsup: Are they lotted?
A small-ish downtown:

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

canyonjumper

Nice shot Ioan! I like the mix of buildings.
Here's a shot from the latest update of Cascadia.

(y)
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

samerton

@ canyonjumper:o Wow! That is one amazing road!

Jayster

Very nice canyonjumper  &apls

Where did you get those walls?

Jayster

wetsom

canyonjumper

Oh lol, forgot I posted in here :P

Those walls are part of Mas71's High Wall set [linkie]. Just be sure to grab all the dependencies or else it'll look funky.
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Jayster

weixc812

Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

tcx

:thumbsup: these are great downtown views of your cities everyone!!!

I hope you don't mind me stealing some ideas for my city. :)

travismking

I have seen a lot of FANTASTIC stuff from the chinese members of SC4D. Keep it up guys, and dont let the language barrier stop you from posting here :)

Evillions8

Quote from: travismking on February 09, 2011, 05:39:58 PM
I have seen a lot of FANTASTIC stuff from the chinese members of SC4D. Keep it up guys, and dont let the language barrier stop you from posting here :)

The Chinese are always good at SC4.  :P  Especially Billy_Chen.  :)

netmod

Awesome work guys!

image resized to 1024px //tag_one
mooooooooooooooooo...

Risu

Woah, that's like.... Megalopis 17 status right there! ;D

tag_one

Wonderful image Netmod  :thumbsup: But keep an eye on the size of your pictures; 1024px max here ;)

mikeski

travismking

absolutely beautiful mikeski, is that all grown or plopped? (I see almost no cars on the road)

mikeski

Quote from: travismking on February 13, 2011, 10:54:13 AM
absolutely beautiful mikeski, is that all grown or plopped? (I see almost no cars on the road)
Hi Travis
Thanks, that city is probably 90% grown.  Some buildings were plopped but most were grown.  Not sure where all the cars are but I think that picture was taken between rush hours so that might be why there are so few.

Mike