• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

More Props... there aren't nearly enough in the game.

Started by Couchpotato, July 05, 2010, 02:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Couchpotato

It's been years since I batted anything but recently got the urge to start again.    These props, and a few more, will be released soon (thanks Barby  ;D  )
While most of these items were my own creation, some are items I found on the Internet.   

metarvo

Good work, Couchpotato, and welcome back!  It's always great to see a SC4 legend get back into the game.  I have probably had BSC MEGA Props - MJB Vol01 and BSCBATProps MJB Vol09 in my Plugins folder just about as long as any other plugins, and they have certainly served me quite well.  I look forward to putting the new props to good use.  I especially like the flowers, the fences, and the gazebos, but it's all good!

&apls
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

cubby420

Very cool stuff. The statues and fountains are particularly excellent.

simbourgeois

Oh, these will be very useful to make some charming parks  &apls
Great job, indeed!

Best regards,
Simbourgeois

joelyboy911

These look great. We can always use more fountains and statues.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

catty

thanks, can always do with more trees and flowers

:thumbsup:

PS: love the pink looking tree

:)

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

WC_EEND

I can always do with more fountains, great work  :thumbsup:
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

Couchpotato

Thanks everyone for the very kind comments.   The trees in the foreground are tropical fruit... Breadfruit, coffee to papaya & mango.   So I thought perhaps some farm houses would come next.   Comments welcome.

cubby420

Nice! I'm liking the farm house very much. Very well detailed.