• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

NICM and/or mikeseith car Props (or automata?)

Started by cogeo, August 12, 2010, 11:19:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cogeo

Hi,

Sorry for the dumb question, but I have always be confusing these, and furthermore I can't remember what was (and still is) available.

There was a expansion (or replacement ?) of the ingame 1-5 paeked car clusters prop-families (by whom?). Do you have any link? Have these been included in any mega-pack?

Same question goes for the automata models too - I think there was a replacement or expansion of the car automata (european models).

Any insight?

Thank you in advance

TiFlo

I'm not sure to understand what you're after. Would that be of any help? There are replacement as well as new instance packs from MikeSeith there.

cogeo

Not exactly, these are parking garages with the car models modeled together with garage model. Thanks anyways!

I'm basically talking about this. These ones expand both the parked cars prop-families and the automata set. It's pretty old though.

I used the 0xA000003D prop family in one of my lots and I get the NICM prop-pack as a dependency. Although the lot will be working in installations without the NICM props, I would like to know if these too expand or replace the ingame set.

TiFlo

The link you gave is indeed what I was thinking about. You just had to scroll down the page I linked to find that pack and a few others (page 2 too maybe?). Other than that however, I'm afraid I won't be of any help... Good luck anyway!

mikeseith

I know of a prop pack that includes many car models. http://www.sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1524  I don't know if they use the Maxis prop families or use their own.

I also released an Asian car replacement mod http://www.props.freeservers.com/modd.htm  that was not released on any other site.  I doubt that is it though.

cogeo

TiFlo and mikeseith: thank you both for your help!  :thumbsup: