• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

c.p.'s BAT and Lot Workshop

Started by c.p., November 23, 2012, 04:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

Great stuff, the picture with the bending avenue is actually quite comfy.

700th post! Congrats!  :bnn:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

dyoungyn

Wow, simply WOW!!!! &apls &apls  One question, will these be growable?

cmdp123789

romualdillo

If the buildings were already great, the lots look amazing!! Congratulations!!  &apls

compdude787

Awesome stuff! I'm going to have to completely rebuild my inner city residential areas with your buildings, they're so awesome! The release of them will be well worth the wait. :)
Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel

FrankU

Your lots and BATs are totally not my style, but they are soo beautiful that I sometimes regret that they aren't....

Simmer2

________________________________________________________________________________

Jack_wilds

awesome lotting...

a well done on many points...

appears all the accolades are said so end with a

:thumbsup:

omgitskosc

Nothing else to say, these are absolutely beautiful!  &apls &apls

Baltimore

WOW , I haven't visited this thread in a few months and I am blown away . The diversity is outstanding ,  slope friendly and diagonal , OMG . That is so cool . I hope that when you release these that my PC can handle all of these magnificent new housing units . I'll probably have to start a whole new region and re-work my plugins folder .
   Keep it up and I'm so looking forward to a release . :thumbsup:
AKA raynev1 @Simtropolis
See what I'm into when I'm not playing Simcity4
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq2BmSZmH0YW7U6TithLBsQ

c.p.

Thanks Shark7, Mandarin(a), vortext, Girafe, art128, dyoungyn, cmd123789, romualdillo, compdude787, FrankU, Simmer2, Jack_wilds, omgitskosc and Baltimore for all your kind comments :)

Quote from: Shark7 on March 28, 2016, 12:01:12 PM
When you say rock walls do you mean rock fences?
Yes.  Just crude (rustic) rock walls at the edge of the lot (especially along the street), like a fence.

Quote from: vortext on March 28, 2016, 01:56:00 PM
is that bright red roofed building in the third pic yours? If so, the red is really quite bright, and looks too crispy clean as well.
No, that's not one of mine.  It's by jen_p.  I like the building partly because it has beautiful wall textures, but you're right, the roof doesn't really fit well with the other roofs &mmm

Quote from: dyoungyn on March 28, 2016, 03:23:41 PM
One question, will these be growable?
Yes, all the residential buildings shown in those screenshots were grown, except the non-ortho buildings in the curved avenue screenshot.  Also, I didn't do any bulldozing.  This is how the buildings naturally grew.  (I'm blocking most of the maxis content though).

For today's update, here are a couple of medium wealth residential buildings for the "General" set:
15 Millard St:

25 Millard St:

belfastsocrates

I read a news story today about a proposal to build 1000 New England style homes as part of a new development here in Northern Ireland.

Seems I may have found a justification to explain how these beauties, once available, appear alongside my primarily British-style residential developments :D
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

Simmer2

c.p. hears a loud chorus of voices chanting "RE-LEASE THEM, RE-LEASE THEM, RE-LEASE THEM"
&apls
________________________________________________________________________________

bombardiere

Quote from: belfastsocrates on April 11, 2016, 09:12:34 AM
I read a news story today about a proposal to build 1000 New England style homes as part of a new development here in Northern Ireland.

Looks like C.P.'s Bat and Lot Workshop Limited Co. is going to build those. :D So productive he is that I wonder when he hits 1000 building mark. :D

These building have some un-British details, such as the porches, but I think many could be used in 19th century Brit city. Especially some low income areas. I like those extension buildings and C.P.'s industry building are the mainstay of my industrial zones.

And anyway when these are ready, I collect the Bats and most likely begun 1800 American city.

Yeah, about the game pictures last page. When I first saw those I was tried and I though those were real life example picture. So good are your models. :)

I would love to see these in HD, but I understand that that is a different ballgame.

compdude787

Looking awesome!! How many lots are there so far? It seems like you just keep cranking out more and more and more and more...

I'd certainly be more than happy to see them all released by now. :)
Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel

omgitskosc

Beautiful! Love all the different angled renders - makes my inner gridbuster very happy.

Missvanleider

these really are spectacular, pwease release them while I'm still young!  :D

mattb325

Extraordinary stuff - I love the lotting  &apls

metarvo

From my experiences with the game, R-§§ tends to take over low-density residential zones.  In lieu of having a ton of Maxis houses (which I don't block for some reason...  ::) ) take over the neighborhood, it makes sense to balance them out a bit with some of these beautiful creations.  Nice job, C.P.!  :thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Baltimore

These houses look awesome , can't wait to see them lotted . My sims will dedicate a whole city tile to you for these great homes . Looking forward to a release , the suspense is killing me .
AKA raynev1 @Simtropolis
See what I'm into when I'm not playing Simcity4
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq2BmSZmH0YW7U6TithLBsQ