• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Xannepans creations

Started by xannepan, October 05, 2007, 06:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the weather plugin include a version with destructive effects (e.g. associated with tornados and lightning)?

Yes
41 (57.7%)
No
30 (42.3%)

Total Members Voted: 71

Voting closed: January 26, 2013, 06:50:01 AM

feyss

Hello,

I know xannepan has left, but maybe someone could help me.

I have a problem with the "Quais de Seine" as you can see in the following picture:

It fitted perfectly before but now it is ruined and I don't know why.  This totally stop me to continue the city  &mmm

Could it be caused by an other mod I installed recently ?
--> a three controller ? I don't think so...
--> a tunnel mod ? But I installed it before.
--> a diagonal jagged edges mod ? But I also use it before.
--> something else that changed slope values ?

Thanks!

vortext

Rather than a slope issue it seems like the quays have somehow become offset, as evidenced by the 3 quay pieces to the left of the bridge with the tree, those are still aligned correctly and properly cover the slope. The quays have had multiple updates (and iirc at least one of them altered the offset) so is it possible you have build this city with an old version of the quays and now loaded it with the latest version? Or perhaps the other way around? And what happens if you replop the quays?

It seems very unlikely to me a slope or tunnel mod would be the culprit. While they do affect various slope settings they typically do not alter already existing slopes in any way, shape or form. At least not to the best of my knowledge but there's a first for everything - though I hope that's not the case here.
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

feyss

You were right. I had both versions of the quais in my plugin folder due to a backup  from my external hard drive ::)

Thank you vortext  :thumbsup: