• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Xannepans creations

Started by xannepan, October 05, 2007, 06:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the weather plugin include a version with destructive effects (e.g. associated with tornados and lightning)?

Yes
41 (57.7%)
No
30 (42.3%)

Total Members Voted: 71

Voting closed: January 26, 2013, 06:50:01 AM

Sciurus

Congrats to both for the accomplished work! &apls &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

xannepan

Great screenshot badsim!

I have finished the model, included more roofjunk as suggested by Girafem. Now all that is left to do is create the lot, which i will keep simple.

Here is an ingame screenshots of my own.

noahclem

Wow, looks just beautiful in game! Perfect  &apls

xannepan

Mmmm.... what's next?

Girafe

Looks nice even if I am sure you can go further in to details and textures
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

art128

La samaritaine looks really wonderful! Good job!

As for the newest, I have no idea so far. ^__^
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

seven_sins

My guess: Grand Palais?

I hope so  ;D

By the way, great work

xannepan

No not grand palais. It's the senat, palais du luxembourg.

art128

Looks wonderful, as used to look your others incredible creations.

I downloaded the Samaritaine. I'll try to use it and post a picture of it in situ

Props & Texture Catalog

noahclem

Looks great! I'm also excited to try out the Samartaine  :thumbsup:

Girafe

Project looks good,

but you have already problem with tiled textures that we can clearly notice above all on the roofs 
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

xannepan

Girafe... I am not even half way with this project :-)
Don't worry about the textures... I'm sure iwill fix them . lol

Girafe

Quote from: xannepan on February 02, 2012, 12:42:35 PM
Girafe... I am not even half way with this project :-)
Don't worry about the textures... I'm sure iwill fix them . lol

nice :)

Think, even sure that Badsim will really enjoy all these parisian BATs and will recover Triumphal way project as soon as his situation will be stable
The Floraler

seven_sins

xannepan

the model is nearly done. still fine tuning the textures and adding some details.
Next are the nightlights.

The major challenge will be the lot. I'll try to create "les jardins", the gardens using D66's (?) great props. But that will take some time.

Girafe

Looks good,

pavement in the court is too big, you can reduce it twice,

the texture on the rotonda is not good, too stretch.

For night lights I have seen in the Samaritaine that you tried to play with auto illumination, test to illuminate the ceilings alone or + the roofs it gives sometimes nice result as light up only by the roofs is physically wrong :)
The Floraler

vester

xannepan

The rotunda is a challenge indeed. I'm using a cylindrical UV map, but I'm not happy right now.

For the pavement, the pattern is exactly the size of the real texture. For the court texture I'm using the dimensions of the game standard sidewalk base texture...

I'm not sure I understand your suggestions for the nightlights  &mmm. Can you elaborate?

Mind you I'm still using 3dsmax-9 which has limited possibilities in comparison to later versions. Yet I never suceeded in producing similar results with simfox' bat4max....

Sciurus

That's great, I'm admirative. &apls &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

art128

Superb work!

Here's something for you:

Props & Texture Catalog