• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Xannepans creations

Started by xannepan, October 05, 2007, 06:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the weather plugin include a version with destructive effects (e.g. associated with tornados and lightning)?

Yes
41 (57.7%)
No
30 (42.3%)

Total Members Voted: 71

Voting closed: January 26, 2013, 06:50:01 AM

Une_ame

Xannepan,

A long time ago, I've started downloading with your very first parisian buildings (before Porki's ones) and since, I've follow your evolution.
I'm a bit ashamed not to have found your topic earlier.
I've seen the modifications you've made on your Gare du Nord (I was thinking that it was perfect!), well, you find a way to increase (again) its level !!

What can I say ? THANK YOU SO MUCH &apls.

I will download the new NAM to be able to use your Bourse buidings.

babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

BarbyW

Chrisim: I missed an extra overlay on that tile when I was checking it. I have revised the lot and am uploading an update to the complete package and also a separate file containing just the lot for anyone who has already downloaded the package. They will be on the LEX shortly.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Chrisim

Thank you for the quick update, BarbyW, for making the Gare du Nord really perfect!  :) :)

Krio

Commenting this theard has become pointless when you can't give criticsm. Just like with Debussyman's theard.  $%Grinno$%

xannepan

just some in game shots to keep you up to date

xannepan

I created overlay textures from the latest NAM for the curved roads.. (just needed 2 custom made textures to complete it). Unfortunately the LOT si not fully transit enabled. I wonder how difficult it is to ''copy'' the path files from the NAM to a lot...

xannepan

All I still need to do is re-render the corner buildings, because I'm not completely satisfied with the night lighting. Moreover, if I'm going to release the corners as seperate lots, I'm going to include a sidewalk texture at the curved side of the corner buildings so it connects tightly to a puzzle piece (will be rendered as part of the building). Also I need to position the models in max slightly more away from the origin.

Just one last picture..

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

Krio

:o :o :o

Most awesome work ever!

N1_2888

Like rooker1 wrote ... I'm just speachless!  ;)

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

DebussyMan

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

kimcar

::) Not too bad. Miss some details , like the mosquito on the left window . ;D Nan just kidding. It`s just incredibile how the look is. Can`t be better then that.  &apls &apls &apls

Strechnitz

The result is astonishing!

Bravo &apls

Strech.
Your favorite "deliciously deviant" Empire is Back after a 2 month pause

Click on the picture above to visit Stropon.

Une_ame

&apls &apls &apls &apls &apls for this creation ::). As usual, your buidings are amazing :thumbsup:.

I'd like to know if, in the RL, the corner buidings must be in the 4 corners of the "LOT" or if they are only on the front with something else (a park?) behind ()what()? Thanks.
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

iamgoingtoeatyou

Schulmanator

Spectacular. No other word for it!  :thumbsup:
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

jacqulina

excellent work the details are awesome &apls

Andreas

Quote from: kimcar on January 09, 2008, 10:12:06 AM
::) Not too bad. Miss some details , like the mosquito on the left window . ;D

I'm sure xannepan sent the window washer to take care of that before making the preview pic. ;)

Well, what else can I say? This is awesome work, and I doubt that anyone else could do it even better. :)
Andreas

kimcar

Quote from: Andreas on January 09, 2008, 03:49:23 PM
I'm sure xannepan sent the window washer to take care of that before making the preview pic. ;)
In fact , he just send me the bill.  $%Grinno$%

Emperor Stormont

Oh that is truly stunning work, I love the detail inside when the lights are on.

Words escape me, it's beautiful  &apls

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008